+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DIY Succubus Costume

Cool DIY Succubus Costume

I've been hearing a lot of people asking for the Halloween/Succubus costume, but I think Americans are too prudish for that to be released in this version

Fortunately though, there are armors ingame you can use to DIY!

Here's my version and what I used:

succ1.pngsucc2.png

Crazed Hermit's Cap - KC drop
    Freestorm Jerkin - Warborn questline reward
    Crazed Hermit's Fists - KC drop
    Anguished Monk's Greaves - PC drop (similar alternate: Artificer's Pants - tailor crafted)
    Punished Believer's Boots - PC drop

+ how about the cloak from the Spreading Flames event
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

oya that goes great too! What event was that, and are they still available somehow?

Summer Nights Swimwear costume is cut almost identical to the Succubus costume so you can purchase that from the marketplace. I don't know about Americans being too prudish but apparently American game companies scared of some one or something is a problem including games with an age requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by CorScor View Post
    oya that goes great too! What event was that, and are they still available somehow?
    The event took place in spring and fall 2015 so you will most likely have a hard time finding someone who still has it and is willing to sell it.
    And buying one would be quiet expensive, because the cloak is bound of course.
    The seller would need: 5 fusion alembic and 1 axis mundi aegis (cloak for 800 merit) and you will need another 5 fusion alembic and you will lose the axis mundi in the process
    Abandoned in another age

Quote Originally Posted by CorScor View Post
    I've been hearing a lot of people asking for the Halloween/Succubus costume, but I think Americans are too prudish for that to be released in this version

Fortunately though, there are armors ingame you can use to DIY!

Here's my version and what I used:

Attachment 19699Attachment 19700

Crazed Hermit's Cap - KC drop
    Freestorm Jerkin - Warborn questline reward
    Crazed Hermit's Fists - KC drop
    Anguished Monk's Greaves - PC drop (similar alternate: Artificer's Pants - tailor crafted)
    Punished Believer's Boots - PC drop
    How is any race other than Warborn supposed to get the Freestorm Jerkin that comes from the Warborn questline?

I like how the marketplace has Halloween land decorations but no Halloween costumes to purchase with credits or loyalty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BaconBit View Post
    How is any race other than Warborn supposed to get the Freestorm Jerkin that comes from the Warborn questline?
    Make a warborn alt. Get the quest gear on it.

if your main's gear is bound:
    Put the image you want on a tradable item. Trade it to your main. Turn the tradable one into an image item again and put it on your gear.

if your main's gear isnt bound:
    send your main's tradable gear to the alt. let your alt put the quest gear as an image item on your main's gear. send it back

not that hard, is it ;-)
    Abandoned in another age

You cannot reimage an item that has been imaged: Meaning if your gear is bound and you image the warborn armor onto tradeable armor, u cannot take the warborn imaged item and turn it into an image item again. I only know this because I myself have tried this. So you either image it onto unbound gear, or u use the imaged unbound as an rp like costume.
    Characters: Fame
    Guild: Omen
    Class: 6.6k Hierophant/Soothsayer/Argent

'I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.
    -Armin (SNK)

actually you are not excatly right
    I am a nuian wearing a dwarf quest plate set as an image on my obsidian gear
    so let me rephrase and go into detail how it works if you have bound gear on your main

1. make an alt, get the quest gear you want on that character
    2. turn the quest item into an image item using 1 fusion alembic
    3. get a tradable item (as cheap as possible because it will be destroyed in the process)
    4. put the image item onto that cheap tradable item. you now have a tradable item that looks like the gear you want so give it to your main character
    5. use another fusion alembic on the tradable item. you will now have the tradable item like before but as an image and it still shows and mentions the image you got on it
    6. fuse the tradable image item onto your main's gear
    -> the image will the one of the quest gear and NOT of the tradable one

i know it takes 2x the amount of fusion alembic(s) compared to a normal fusion but, hey, this thread isnt about money
    Abandoned in another age

I have tried to use another fusion alemic on the tradable item, im guessing that some tradable items cannot be reimaged after being imaged :O Unless there has been a change and now u can? I had tried everything imaginable to try and get my warborn imaged items to turn back into image items to put on my main armor >_<
    Characters: Fame
    Guild: Omen
    Class: 6.6k Hierophant/Soothsayer/Argent

'I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.
    -Armin (SNK)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast