+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most friendly Eu server

Most friendly Eu server

Hello all! I played Archeage only about one week on fresh server, but players were here very toxic and i have been ganked many times by higher level players.. They just send me "haha you noob" after they killed me and bye..
    So which server is most friendly for new players, with decent population + which side to pick? I want play on more populated side I tried retribution today, population looks bigger than fresh server and people are more helpful, but im still only 20lvl What about tempest, shatigon and eanna? Thank you very much and have a nice day all!!

4.0 Fresh Start will be a good opportunity to get in at a more competitive level when it happens but if you don't hook into a good guild who knows what they are doing, and are willing to take to the time to teach you too you will just find yourself falling behind and getting ganked all over again. You might be able to find a decent guild on your server that can teach you a bit about progressing if you look hard enough.

The game is designed for the best tier geared to have a gankfest at our expense. Hence there is no "friendly" server. However, if you play within the boundaries of safe zones as a potato farmer (euphemism for 99% of the weaker, lower geared playerbase) you can enjoy a very wonderful 3-D farmville game, which is the only retaining attraction for the average, casual and newer player. If you don't like farmville and playing with plushies with your girlfriend/wife... at this stage of the game there is no option for you except to be cannon fodder feeding Rift-earned honor to the most elite players. You will not see the endgame. You will not pass GO, and you will not collect $200 dollars. But you might earn enough for a nice farm hauler, a car, and the like.

"The rich get richer is exactly why people leave AA, it is a game and needs to be more fair for everyone.
    Real life unfairness is annoying enough to deal with already."
    -whyowhy

Lol, I go on p.server.. This game is so good, but ruined by worst player community I ever seen in mmorpg and p2w. Pitty here isnt RP server.

Try Retribution east. (and check PM)
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by geonekcz View Post
    Lol, I go on p.server.. This game is so good, but ruined by worst player community I ever seen in mmorpg and p2w. Pitty here isnt RP server.
    The fresh start servers for both regions are the most toxic, unfriendly servers to new players which is disgusting since they are supposed to be the most suited for new players. The vocal players of the East on Shatigon seem like grouchy old men that either need a nap or a snickers or both. The West on Shatigon and East on Retribution aren't so bad. Eanna has too low population to bother playing there, even potato farmers like more company than Eanna has. It's difficult to recommend either side of Tempest to a new player with it's gradual steady decline into the abyss from player nations. If you're looking for a game with a nice community for new players this is not the game. If you can block out a community that most will be dead set on you being an alt because you aren't level 55 and assume you are terrible at playing games because of a low gear score it's possible to enjoy Archeage which is a very good game outside of the players.

Finding a good community in ArcheAge is largely about finding a guild you enjoy. The faction is frequently toxic but it's not as bad if you have a good group of people you enjoy hanging out with.

I recommand you retribution east side....
    why ? Because Orio plays there.
    Ethelle
    PvP is fun, PvP is blood, PvP is life.
    Yata power.

Haranya
    Black Yata Squad - Eanna

Quote Originally Posted by geonekcz View Post
    Hello all! I played Archeage only about one week on fresh server, but players were here very toxic and i have been ganked many times by higher level players.. They just send me "haha you noob" after they killed me and bye..
    So which server is most friendly for new players, with decent population + which side to pick? I want play on more populated side I tried retribution today, population looks bigger than fresh server and people are more helpful, but im still only 20lvl What about tempest, shatigon and eanna? Thank you very much and have a nice day all!!
    Your experience is typical, you do NOT want to play on the fresh start server if you care about the community experience. The West side of Shatigon seems friendlier than the others. The East side of Shatigon has too many kids that seem like grouchy old men that need a nap or a snickers so I abandoned my original East character and rerolled to play with friendly people. I'll take nice players with 3gs over toxic 7gs players every time.

It depends what you are looking for. If you want to enjoy a nice peacefull farming experience, join Eanna East. Plenty of farm spots available in safe zones and the fruit of your labour is in auction house divided over all servers. There's just a toxic irritable French community spamming drama in all channels (including trade channel) but if you dont understand french its ok.

+ Reply to Thread