+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto short items question

Auto short items question

I did once and now in daily bases after a restart of the game, all the items changing location, shuffle, I cannot find them... How I deactivate this terror feature ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oyranos View Post
    I did once and now in daily bases after a restart of the game, all the items changing location, shuffle, I cannot find them... How I deactivate this terror feature ?
    If you want them to always be in same order, you have to manually put them there, using the shuffling button wont make them stay there, its just an instant easy way to sort them. Only permanent solution is to click and drag them where you want them to always be.

step 1: open inventory, chest, warehouse
    step 2: do not press the auto sort button
    step 3: put it all in the position you want it to be
    step 4: close inventory, chest, warehouse
    (step 5: if everything still ends up being in disorder, repeat steps 1-4 then log out/ close the game and then close glyph)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

if none of that works, empty out your inventory/chest/warehouse that you're having the issue with. completely empty. close game, restart computer, bring back up AA, load toon, open inventory to see it is still empty and close AA out again and restart computer again. get back into aa and put stuff back in your inventory the way you want it.

that is the only way i got mine to fix itself after accidently hit the sort button. but if i open accounts up out of order i still have 2 spots that flip themselves no matter what.

its my bags/ main inventory in 2 characters (150/150 slots) I short them out every day and next day are a mess, I may have to delete the cache or users from documents, I dunno.

always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS load toons in the same order, see if that helps

+ Reply to Thread