+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archeage - Customer Support and Communication - Episode 5 of "Problems With Archeage"

Archeage - Customer Support and Communication - Episode 5 of "Problems With Archeage"

Trion have been improving since the release but there is still some things they need to improve on when it comes to customer communication and assistance.
    I hope that Trion can work harder on helping people and be more open and honest when they see players desperate for information to help decrease the frustration felt by players when people get the wrong idea about an update.

There are lots of reasons people quit Archeage. Trion customer support or the communication GMs give players on the forums, should not be on this list. Lets call out the problems and hope they get addressed.

I bring up these points because these things have affected me negatively enough times to create feelings of doubt about the game and im well aware im not alone.
    I know that its difficult for some things that I mention in the video to be changed but I would hope Trion cares enough about its players to atleast do whatever it can, on its own end, to keep them happy and entertained. Ignoring pleas for assistance in recovering mails when people come back to the game or ignoring threads on the forums which are creating hype about something you either know for sure, or suspect as being false, only furthers peoples disappointment.

Being honest its not just support issue ur throwing in here but more of a game management issue but the points u made are true and valid.
    It feels like the support is outsourced to company where first line has no clue about product ( Archeage) that they are helping customers with. This strategy might be right for issues that are temporary and need extra manpower to fix huge volume of incidents but it is huge fail if its about personal incidents submited by people since these to solve require support operator to have atleast basic info about the mechanics ingame.
    Captain Blackbeard First Full Erenor EU
    AA KR CBT 5&OB Participant
    AA RU Release Start
    AA EU Hardcore Alpha Member
    AA EU Headstart Haranya Kyprosa Citizen
    Solis Holdings CEO
    Auroria Land Baron and the Archeum Keeper

Did you post this in this forum?? No one will see it in here!
    #SheepieLives!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfred View Post
    Did you post this in this forum?? No one will see it in here!
    I know but if I put it anywhere else, GMs move it here within minutes so whats the point. Its stupid when I know nobody will see it here but if I put it in the general area, its moved to here out of sight. Its almost like they don't want the majority to hear what I have to say for some reason

Oh.

Well, I say again, I admire your work a lot. And your ideas for fun stuff sounded really good to me.

Also I am grateful that someone outlines the areas that would benefit from some improvement.

I truly wish they would listen to you.

But they will not. I don't intend to be mean or discouraging to you. But they are doing what they do for reasons of their own. That is clear to me now. So it isn't a matter of helping them address things that they aren't fully aware of. Whatever needs they have, is what they are focused on and they will not change. So my plan is to just ride whatever comes for as long as it lasts.

But back to your video. The way you analyze, sum up, and clearly explain things is really good. Even your narrators voice is pleasant. You do a thoroughly professional job.
    #SheepieLives!

The customer support is bad, not always but generally is bad. It depends the person is going to reply to your ticket. There is times I got support at once and really good. But when you need them most, they are really bad.

The latest disappointment is the merge we lost our stipends and only few got them back, others didn't and they will never get them including me. Celestrata in the latest stream said blandly "contact customer support" and that is a lie, customer support chose only few to give them back and I personally got 2 denials in my tickets. Others too because I read the stream, many complaint about it.

the first answer was
    Regarding the lost labor, we're unable to assist in this matter. Unfortunately, Labor and Vocation Stipend time is not being reimbursed to our players. Instead, we have many compensation packs that will provide ample replacements for any time lost during the Server Evolution Initiative. If you haven't already make sure you claim your Anniversary Pack, which will include Labor and Vocation Stipends. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.
    second answer I told them and gave them info that some people do get them via support - why not me... The answer was

As for your issue of lost labor and Stipends, we are unable to compensate several players due to the server merges at this time. Our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon! I recommend keeping an eye on our official forums for any update on compensation. You can access our News and Announcements on our forums here:
    result ? I will never spend credits for stipends again and I never suggest that to any player. Thats a great example of BAD customer service. They have a very p2w cash shop without customer service, thats what they told me with these replies.

+ Reply to Thread