+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Expected result post-sieges

Question Expected result post-sieges

I was hoping to gather opinions on what people expect will happen now that OOC owns 5 castles and have now split with Laughing Coffin.

Personally I expect Dishonored/Pirates to still be the dominant force as their nation won't collapse for a while and they are still merged with Skyfall, whilst OOC and LC are now separate. The server is in a relatively balanced state at this point but only time will tell.

RIP Retribution. ........

As I said earlier, its easier to attack than to defend
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

As long as nuians can make lord coins, no matter if casttles belong to ooc or pirates.
    That's make no difference, there was no nuians casttles before siege.

Main issue i see atm on the server
    is that there is no confident Nuia/Haranya guild biding on castles
    bids are strictly between the player nations, therefore, castles will stay on player nations.

also DH, are abusing game mechanics and maintaining 175/100 Citizens
    when it comes to PvP events like MM or Abysall, due to "carebear" mentality
    it just means they can bring over 2 raids(100+ players), to fight 30 harani and 80 nuians.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAlex View Post
    Main issue i see atm on the server
    is that there is no confident Nuia/Haranya guild biding on castles
    bids are strictly between the player nations, therefore, castles will stay on player nations.

when it comes to PvP events like MM or Abysall, due to "carebear" mentality
    it just means they can bring over 2 raids(100+ players), to fight 30 harani and 80 nuians.
    Wasn't OOC the one who wanted balanced PvP and then bought tens of players just to zerg the castles?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAlex View Post
    Lmao that subtle BM. But anyway, lets say Nuia or Haranya did get a scroll, neither nation has a large enough group of people who can actually challenge for a castle. Not to mention, we'd have to try and out bid OOC who want to outbid DH, and no one has that sort of money to just risk like that, on Haranya at least.

Tbh people complained that DH were a blob and would control everything so ooc, lc and some haranya guilds created a blob and helped ooc get 5/6 castles which is more than DH had meaning they control more. So I don't really see an achievement here other than a transfer of power from one nation to another. It's not like ooc are gonna give anyone a castle or share any control, we've simply helped take control from 1 nation and given it to another nation. There is no benefit to us at all, if anything the DH blob are just gonna come after us more for helping and I doubt ooc will care because they now have most of the control, why should they help us?
    Insaneshottz: Lvl55 Primeval
    Nebe: Secret Order
    Sirothe: ADV Lemming Suicide Division

https://youtube.com/Insan3
    https://twitch.tv/Insaneshottz
    https://twitter.com/Insaneshottz

Quote Originally Posted by Knife View Post
    Wasn't OOC the one who wanted balanced PvP and then bought tens of players just to zerg the castles?
    how can you zerg a fully built castle?
    there is a limit of players you are allowed to bring to a siege
    DH were ready with 100 memmbers,
    while on our side we had alt accounts and were expecting to fight 70v100
    even though , right before siege few more players showed up, we weren't even aiming for 100 as i said.

DH were recruiting since before merges
    they had highest gearscore average + highest memmbers
    still went and absorbed another 100 players.

simply by making an alt on the server and checking nation statics
    you can confirm that DH has 2x the memmbers at pvp events then any other nation
    and has the potential to bring 3x if they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Insaneshottz View Post
    So I don't really see an achievement here other than a transfer of power from one nation to another.
    Since when does owning castles mean you control the power of the server? As I write this, OOC has 57 members and DH has 76, and DH have an average gear score of 200 higher.
    On top of this, DH killed both Kraken and Red dragon, and probably took at least one DGS.

Here's a picture of DH camping Haranyans at the nui at Whalesong.
    https://gyazo.com/32094422bd00b528968af6cc496a3f2e

People complain about OOC now owning the server, but DH still seem control whatever they want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast