+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Expected result post-sieges

What has OOC and LC done for us? Did they build farm so people can get Lord Coins???? Nope Nothing. At least DH and ND made farms so we can get Lord Coins. Now OOC has taken all and destroyed most farms. What happens in 3 weeks when DH and ND take it back you can say good by to what farms are left and to think people helped them.

kinda tired arguing about numbers
    facts are
    OoC brings: 15-20
    LC brings : 10-15
    the new pirate nation : 10ish

DH has currently 100 citizens ( before highest was like 188),
    assuming DH can pull of 30% raid attendance, you are +10 or sometimes +15
    on the other nations. [also highest gearscore average currently on the server]

no one is working with anyone atm
    but in 3 or 4 way fights, its understandable if during the fight, raidleaders decide to backstab the bigest blob to even the odds.

people are welcome to go to Retribution server, Guild ranking
    check memmbers per guild/average gearscore
    or shift+k and check nation citizens.

OH WOW.... my post was deleted for "provoking" other members? WTH is this?

NVM, let me reiterate some facts.

1. Siege was 60DH versus 100 OOC, because that's the limits that the sieges system put.
    2. Since we didn't even have 60 members to defend our second castle, the ND castle, you can see by using simple math (60+60 would be 120, but we weren't that many) you would understand that regardless of what the miraculously relevant citizen information says, we barely had one guild worth of players there.
    3. Whoever works "right now" with who is irrelevant, because this was about sieges, not "current citizen information"
    4. Alexander teh Great says: "but in 3 or 4 way fights, its understandable if during the fight, raidleaders decide to backstab the bigest blob to even the odds" and I say: although we weren't talking about blobs in events here, you lost the right to this kind of argumentation the moment DH and ND were trying to do exactly what you are saying and your reaction was "oh, let us have a rainbow alliance". Basically, if this argument is INVALID when we use it, why would it serve as an excuse for your actions?
    Proud green pirate, fervent activist of the Tumbleweed Nerf Society

Hello there, I just noticed this thread today o/

It's interesting to see what people that are not 'in the loop' so to speak think about what's going on. I see a few misconceptions, unfortunately I can't clear them all because I would reveal too much :P One thing I can say though is that OoC does not owe 5 castles, even though they might all be in their nation atm ^^

Also, as someone above me pointed out, the fact the one guild/nation controls all castles doesn't really translate to everyday fights on events and around WB, where DH is winning almost everything lately. And I find the discussion about 'who blobbed first' or 'who's fault is it anyway' meaningless - majority of the players are already set in their belief and won't really listen to the other side, or want to have a constructive conversation about what's been going on lately on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeka View Post
    What has OOC and LC done for us? Did they build farm so people can get Lord Coins???? Nope Nothing. At least DH and ND made farms so we can get Lord Coins. Now OOC has taken all and destroyed most farms. What happens in 3 weeks when DH and ND take it back you can say good by to what farms are left and to think people helped them.
    I'm not sure what are you talking about, but Marcala, which is LC main castle, has been built since day 1 or 2 after the castles were claimed, and we had farms up all this time Also, we didn't destroy farms except those in Nuimari that were needed to bring the refuge down to level 3. Farms in Heedmar were destroyed by ND themselves before the siege, which was obviously a good plan from their side.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitt View Post
    I'm not sure what are you talking about, but Marcala, which is LC main castle, has been built since day 1 or 2 after the castles were claimed, and we had farms up all this time Also, we didn't destroy farms except those in Nuimari that were needed to bring the refuge down to level 3. Farms in Heedmar were destroyed by ND themselves before the siege, which was obviously a good plan from their side.
    Its called "propaganda". Usually a set of information which primary purpose is to elicit negative reaction towards the subject. In this specific case I strongly recommend to anyone simply go to Auroria and check the castle zones.

If such sort information "this is so and so" pops up, i usually check the fact and confront author of the information.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Wait.... Do I really smell salt ? Cooool.
    Let me grab some popcorn.

Btw hello all...
    I know, I know. I have nothing to do here.

But don't forget that if your server becomes boring, we can send you back Dps.
    Ethelle
    PvP is fun, PvP is blood, PvP is life.
    Yata power.

Haranya
    Black Yata Squad - Eanna

it's amaze me how a lots of guilds in the serv trash talked us cause "DH got freefarm and castles"(wich was false , LC always been more pvp oriented and trained than us) and gave the same stuff to them .
    well , to be simple and stay in the fact : actually almost all castles belong to one nation , we have very small chance to even get one back . Dh got a chance to be destroy and one of the only counter power of LC nation will be blow . well I expect in few mounths everybody crying cause LC got the serv on free farm . oh , and it's always blowmind me how people can take a game that seriously , LC brings more people and got better tactics than us , they deserved what they have now , and I will not crying for that , it's just a game . cheese .

Well, if Bitz decided to throw in the towel one day after transfers open and they lose freefarm for ONE day. Then ♥♥♥♥, guess that's that and it was bound to happen anyway. Never really enjoyed fighting DH anyway, about the same, no, worse than nuian pug raids lol. Only good even fight where they kept going was that one scrim in sungold and ♥♥♥♥, all those people left for pirate anyway. Blob or no show/run, either way it's a disappointment. Hope they get someone who's actually a decent leader and not just for PvE/guildbank management. Can't get any worse than it was/is at least. Wish you all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanginea View Post
    Well, if Bitz decided to throw in the towel one day after transfers open and they lose freefarm for ONE day. Then ♥♥♥♥, guess that's that and it was bound to happen anyway. Never really enjoyed fighting DH anyway, about the same, no, worse than nuian pug raids lol. Only good even fight where they kept going was that one scrim in sungold and ♥♥♥♥, all those people left for pirate anyway. Blob or no show/run, either way it's a disappointment. Hope they get someone who's actually a decent leader and not just for PvE/guildbank management. Can't get any worse than it was/is at least. Wish you all the best.

Maybe you would've gotten better fights if you didnt started exploiting when a sea fight went on for more than 5 minutes

DH was at 99% of the lusca events since merge, regardless if we were 15 or 25 in the raids.
    LC ... well not so much.

In the end too many player didnt enjoy the blob pvp you guys have been pushing since the first week of merge, so they left - now hf playing with yourself.

NOW there is contest again on this server ;-).. now that your best pvp-player seems to have quit this game.
    Time for everyone to proof strength now.
    Luscas/wbs have always been timewaste anyhow so enjoy your time fighting for castles.. oh wow.. I forgot.. that's also only every three weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast