+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How is it on Retribution?

How is it on Retribution?

Im Haranya-Player on the FS. Since we will be able to transfer end of the year, i would like know, how things are on Retribution? balance?

Would be nice to get some infos

Thanks

Don't think it's balanced, but friendly ppl on retribution.
    Not saying it is the best server, but u should be able to make new friends

Make a new account and try any server you have in mind!
    In any case I don't recommend Retribution for any player is going to transfer.
    I'm playing AA from about launch month and never saw such bad server set! Especially for haranya.
    Sorry guys but that's the truth.

My best experience was last year on Anthalon (rip ;/)

If you have some decent gear compared to the active players (meaning 6k+), you can join one of the nations (we have 3, and 4th is on the works from what I hear). PvP is plenty among nations, and you'll have an active group to play with.
    If you're you interested in Nuia, there are some active non-international guilds (german, french, polish) and 1 maybe international. All pve events are happening, occasionally some contested bosses, but not often since it's an unorganized mass.
    If you're interested in Haranya, you're out of luck. Only potato guilds, small national guilds, and players who prefer to chat than progress their gear.
    If you're interested in Pirates, right now there is a somewhat active guilds with good geared people. Not sure if it's gonna last till end of year though.

I've been in haranya, nation, pirate side.

Quote Originally Posted by nedrapter View Post
    If you have some decent gear compared to the active players (meaning 6k+), you can join one of the nations (we have 3, and 4th is on the works from what I hear). PvP is plenty among nations, and you'll have an active group to play with.
    If you're you interested in Nuia, there are some active non-international guilds (german, french, polish) and 1 maybe international. All pve events are happening, occasionally some contested bosses, but not often since it's an unorganized mass.
    If you're interested in Haranya, you're out of luck. Only potato guilds, small national guilds, and players who prefer to chat than progress their gear.
    If you're interested in Pirates, right now there is a somewhat active guilds with good geared people. Not sure if it's gonna last till end of year though.

I've been in haranya, nation, pirate side.
    Well then at least you dont seem to have correct information about Haranya
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Only 1 international guild on nuian side? Are you sure you are on the same server?

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Well then at least you dont seem to have correct information about Haranya
    any haranya guild can contest against player nations for the end game content and win successfully and haranya even has a castle to play in big leagues to compete against other factions at all in any way ? what haranya is doing different that except mm, gr, cr, halcyona, lusca, abyssal ( and what is the win rate of MM, halcyona, abyssal, lusca, aegis rift, whalesong rift against other factions and can you do that all of these successfully all the time etc etc common questions that what is the difference of haranya in sirothe and the new merge server so far , is anything change ? ). Orio I know you that you are a good guy but bro, we should tell the truths about haranya condition to these new players who wants to come and play. I tried so many servers as haranya and I can say one thing correctly that haranya side at every current eu server is the losing side always and the only thing you do is potato farming with your multi accounts which you even cannot do proper pvp or pve at all in haranya side. Haranya is gearing up then join player nation but thy never fight back or enter combat against player nations or any other nations really. Let's wait 4.0 patch if anything change ( nothing gonna change probably but anyway ) and 2018 for the new fresh server ( then current eu servers will be empty again or people will leave again in massive amounts and then we are going to play with the same players for +3 years as usual... ).

There is a huge transfer wave to retribution but these new people are mainly joined to player nations so rip haranya more and nui and pirate side more ( pirate players eventually go to player nations always so I don't think a strong pirate faction will be last for a long time ). Experience speaks here.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

We get blobbed by nuians at every normal content. There is no fun to it anymore. Halcy = nuian blob, MM = nuian blob, lusca/abyssal = nuian blob + nations, dgs/kraken same thing minus the nuians as they don't get honor or medals from it Oo. And there is that pirate guild now that wants to buy a nation to farm gold with mythic bow archers. Harany is dead and alt farming grounds, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Taf View Post
    We get blobbed by nuians at every normal content. There is no fun to it anymore. Halcy = nuian blob, MM = nuian blob, lusca/abyssal = nuian blob + nations, dgs/kraken same thing minus the nuians as they don't get honor or medals from it Oo. And there is that pirate guild now that wants to buy a nation to farm gold with mythic bow archers. Harany is dead and alt farming grounds, nothing more, nothing less.
    Sounds reliable from a dude who made account JUST TODAY
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

In any case Orio, we know you want to defend Haranya and it's nice, maybe you're one of the people who try to do stuff. But clearly you're not enough. Haranya has no presense in the contesting/pvp aspect of the game. When was the last time you saw Haranya getting their hands in Kraken/Dragon/DGS ? Or the last time Haranya had a castle (or even sieged). You lose most of halcyonas vs nuia or nations, Luscas/Abyssal you're a force that is not even being considered a threat. MM sometimes Haranya wins in the scoreboard, extremely rarely to win the fights though. In the case that you still believe otherwise, I think you are not aware of what you're missing then.

@muido I meant one international guild that has the numbers and gear that can become (currently is not) a contesting force. Every other international guild are either: too small, not interested in contesting, too low geared, too unorganized.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast