+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Q & A Dev Talk — November 3rd at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)

How do you guys intend to help players with low gear scores to participate in open world PVP?
    Will it be the Soulforge box again?

1. Why don't you give us ANY informations about 4.0 and Fresh start?
    If you can't do FS just say it! If you can't say precise "release dates" just say some other infos and less precise timings/plans!

1.a. If you do FS later what is the timing? 4.0 and FS same time or FS later? When do you plan to start FS and 4.0? December? January? 2018 Q1? Later? Never?

1.b. When do you start 4.0 PTS testing?

2. Do you have plans to do 4.0 and NEW informations live stream instead of teleshop and never fixed event infos? Any plan to do live streams or topic where you say real informations and not only you say that you have many informations and you say nothing? Do you have any schedule to do this streams?

3. Do you plan to publish AA in longer term or this game is "end of life product" for you and you bled it out?

Questions

1: How long before we will ever get these unmerciful tax mails in our mailboxes removed that were there before merge happened ie: thunderwing/retribution

2: What is Trion/XL doing to prevent the loss of playerbase to private servers like ArcheRage?

3: Can the drop rate tables for events please be updated to items that the playerbase actually needs, and not the items that are currently there, as 95% of the players dont need xp and stacks of loot potions.

4: Please fix the issue where you are ported back to the last visited nui, across the continents, that you visited when dying in pvp conflict/war time.

5: When are we going to receive a date for update to 4.0, as it was mentioned that it will be "this year".

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteEVO View Post

2: What is Trion/XL doing to prevent the loss of playerbase to private servers like ArcheRage?
    They report all "violation of copyright" in youtube and in twitch. I don't see any other action. Maybe they work under the surface. ^^

Q & A Dev Talk — November 3rd at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)
    any one know what time it is in GERMANY? - 9:30?

Quote Originally Posted by mariusz View Post
    Q & A Dev Talk — November 3rd at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)
    any one know what time it is in GERMANY? - 9:30?
    Well if Germany is UTC +1, then yes you had it right at 9:30 pm for Germany.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

1) When will Fresh Start be allowed to transfer, and what is the reason for the massive delay? The current FS servers are leagues beyond what the last set were at in terms of gear and our AH is already linked so our economy is irrelevant.

2a) Update on the next set of Fresh servers please.

2b) Are Trion prepared to avoid the flaws and troubles the previous set of Fresh servers saw? The lag was...beyond unacceptable and made hundreds of people quit prematurely.

3) Is the "radio silence" on fresh start issues (like transfers and new server releases) going to be the trend for the foreseeable future? This is, without a doubt, the biggest reason players leave the game when playing on Fresh Start servers. The massive delay between transfers is a problem but one people would be able to deal with if they were given more information as to why/when etc.

What can you, Trion, do to give me ANY reason to re-sub my account? I've got enough gold on EU to get one more month of free for me patron; after that I have no reason or drive to pay you people to play this game. You are losing players left and right. Why are our events SO different from Korea, when you guys have to "ask" to make changes to the game, it looks like you are just trying to screw over your NA and EU player base. You guys need to make this right, listen to the hundreds of people telling you that you're killing this game, listen to your customers! I dont want to hear anymore about how you guys are doing this or that to prevent alts from doing this or that. IDGAF about people and their alts, if they want to use their 2k labor smashing 100lp pumpkins, SO WHAT? I'm sick of paying the price for other people and their alt armies. I used to love this game. NOT anymore.

As the question of "when FS come?" asked few times yet

If you guys opening a new FS of course, what will you do to make it better than older one and keep it alive after 2-3 months?

Double honor weekends, every weekend. Let's make this happen.
    Mongoose
    Kyrios
    West
    ~Southpaw~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast