+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 55 of 55

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Q & A Dev Talk — November 3rd at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by mariusz View Post
    G R E A T no fs server info AGAIN sorr i gave up

    See ya later. We don't need more FS servers just so we can merge yet again. We need a game that isn't broken so people don't want to start over.. and over... and over...

    Here's a idea. How bout you make a server with no player nations... ever. Maybe that one would last more than a month.

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by jaammin View Post
    See ya later. We don't need more FS servers just so we can merge yet again. We need a game that isn't broken so people don't want to start over.. and over... and over...

    Here's a idea. How bout you make a server with no player nations... ever. Maybe that one would last more than a month.
    Do you think players will leave old servers to start new character in new server? If someone likes FS that players left the server in 1st and 2nd time. If the server will lose more and more players of old servers every times that mean System of AA (endgame) is not working well. If we don't get FS AA will die in 1 year or less. You will get same Merge just this merge will be final version and same temporally solution. All servers to 1. FS server keep this System alive. This game can't survive without "fresh" servers in this business modell. Maybe some small changes? Like targeting larger user groups instead of top1% who pay 500 dollars or more and not ignore demand of average players in this new version? Or just give up and let russians or taiwan AA earn money with better business modell or with sneaky less legal solutions!

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    231
    1. Why are my accounts blocked from creating threads and have been since alpha.

    2. What if anything are you planning to do about the GS rift. I can't compete and I don't really think anyone wants to grind non stop a year just to get to a point they might last 2 shots in pvp.

    3. Why are there so many gold sinks now?

    4. Why does regarding costs so much gold per attempt, you already shell out enough gold for scrolls and charms?

    5. Why not allow accounts to designate one character the ability to craft items at a reduced cost, regrade items at no cost until they have crafted enough items to put them in the realm of competition. Or maybe reduced costs for dungeon item regrades so people can catch up but not progress past those who already bleeded their soul the last 2 years.

    6. Why on gods green earth did you ever remove gilda pack turn ins? 1200 gilda items take the average person over a year to save for and no one wants to wait that long for an item their neighbor paid 60 bucks for. Alll the pvp content you lost when removing Freedich runs

  4. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    Do you think players will leave old servers to start new character in new server?
    Yes... this is exactly what happens. Some leave thinking they won't be so far behind the swipers, at least for a while. Some leave and just wait for xfers or merged AH so they can move their $$ and/or 8-9k gs character over.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    If the server will lose more and more players of old servers every times that mean System of AA (endgame) is not working well.
    This is pretty much exactly what I said. If we keep needing Fresh Start servers then the end game is broken and no amount of FS servers will fix it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    If we don't get FS AA will die in 1 year or less. You will get same Merge just this merge will be final version and same temporally solution. All servers to 1. FS server keep this System alive. This game can't survive without "fresh" servers in this business modell.
    Without a viable end game, the game will die regardless. Again, no amount of FS servers will fix this. All we will do is end up merging with previous FS servers.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    Maybe some small changes? Like targeting larger user groups instead of top1% who pay 500 dollars or more and not ignore demand of average players in this new version? Or just give up and let russians or taiwan AA earn money with better business modell or with sneaky less legal solutions!
    Yeah, this is what most players would like. Less pandering to the whales and make the game playable and competitive for all. The gap in gear is way too much and the larger the gap gets the harder it becomes for the majority or players to even have paths to even try to compete since they get locked out of any non instanced content. I think that literally the only reason there are as many players left as there are is because there hasn't been anything else release in the past couple years that is better. Sadly, MMO's just aren't being developed like they used to be and most that are fall way short.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Focslain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,319
    Quote Originally Posted by jaammin View Post
    Yeah, this is what most players would like. Less pandering to the whales and make the game playable and competitive for all. The gap in gear is way too much and the larger the gap gets the harder it becomes for the majority or players to even have paths to even try to compete since they get locked out of any non instanced content. I think that literally the only reason there are as many players left as there are is because there hasn't been anything else release in the past couple years that is better. Sadly, MMO's just aren't being developed like they used to be and most that are fall way short.
    In other MMOs you have a clear path that you can follow to the end of the game. Here the path pretty much disappears mid-game. This causes many to get lost and then lose interest. Those that found it I'm not sure know they have or those stuck in the mid-game don't know where to look.

    Took me a while to find it, honestly I don't want to go there. I've seen the designed end-game and it's nasty. Closing the gear gap will help the mid-game, but it will cause for a poor end-game.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

    Experience colours perception.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts