+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player

Returning player

I made an account 3 years ago,but wasn't able to get any game-time in.Now I have nothing but time,,but I need to learn this game.Ive been hunting,and collecting all I can,i have equiptment,i just need knowledge now.I would like to join a guild that could help me figure out demonology,,it seems hard,but I am leveling,any help would be appreciated.

Which faction do you belong to? Guilds can only contain members of one faction, so that's important to know. Dwarves, Elves, and Nuians start in the West faction (Nuia Alliance); Firran, Harani, and Warborn start in the East faction (or Haranya Alliance).

Also, you are more likely to get responses if you ask in game, as opposed to on the forums. You can see some information about guilds with open recruitment by looking at the guild tab (shift-T) in game. Not all guilds that accept new members will be listed there, though.

For help with your class and build, take a look at the threads in the Skillsets and Classes subforum; there's quite a bit of good advice in there. Do be aware that few people play one single class all the time. Most swap out their skill trees to suit the content they're doing at that moment. One of the nicest features of ArcheAge is the freedom it allows in that area.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Facets of Erenor> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Wayfarers> ~ Conviction East

ty,will do!!

+ Reply to Thread