+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Public api of na server

Public api of na server

Hi, first of all sorry for my english and sorry if this thread isn't located at a good place in forum, i want to ask TRION dev's if is possible to release a public API of the NA server, just like KR server have, i want to create a app for calculate packs profit, and get real time prices on AH without need to be connected, is possible to release it? thanks in advance for your time.

This please ^^ would be amazing for the game.

Ok, for the AH app, that would be neat.

However the pack calculator would be more useful, or in general used as, a ganking tool.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

I would love to see that i would make a mobile app for the community where you can check your labor/patron status,check your gear and stats, check the AH, get notifications of in game events and much more!
    But... i think trion doesn't have a dev team
    Megumin
    <No Piece>
    ⚑ Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Gia View Post
    I would love to see that i would make a mobile app for the community where you can check your labor/patron status,check your gear and stats, check the AH, get notifications of in game events and much more!
    But... i think trion doesn't have a dev team
    Not for something like this, or else they would have made one for Guild Wars 2 already. Even WoW took time to get one and iirc Blizzard just bought a 3rd party one and gave the programmer a job to maintain/improve it.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

I asked for this 2 years ago. At the time I was told that they have no plans on doing it.

+ Reply to Thread