+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Letter From The Team: Into The Maelstrom - Official Discussion

That is easy to remove the license to Trion since he does not know how to take this game and he does not deserve it.
    It's a great game but Trion broke it.

I was selling my packs with shadow daru in Cinderstone Moon trade outlet under the bridge. And suddenly got Suspicious Activity Detected Debuff for 4 hours. I've finish it for 4 hours, but nothing happen and i got that debuff back when i go log out for 1800 sec and back online. I did not do something bad in game. I never do the glitch. And i don't know how to glitch. Can anyone help me? There are also 2 players who had the same thing like me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pupet View Post
    I was selling my packs with shadow daru in Cinderstone Moon trade outlet under the bridge. And suddenly got Suspicious Activity Detected Debuff for 4 hours. I've finish it for 4 hours, but nothing happen and i got that debuff back when i go log out for 1800 sec and back online. I did not do something bad in game. I never do the glitch. And i don't know how to glitch. Can anyone help me? There are also 2 players who had the same thing like me. Thank you.

Can't you just go to the judge at court and have him remove the debuff?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19