+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Letter From The Team: Into The Maelstrom - Official Discussion

I don't like the 4.0 changes... so far it seems like the game's getting worse since the patch that introduced merit stars.

Website Info wrong?

On your Trio Worlds Website for 4.0 u say that there is a Festival from 13.Dec to 3rd. Jan, where u can Logg in and get a ticket for a Price.
    I just wonder where those Tickets are since i cant find them and this event doesn't show up on the Patch Notes.
    Is it a wrong Displacement ?

(Link to the Page): https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...4-0-maelstrom/

Sooo, i just tried to make myself a new stat costume, cause my old one sucked... I used 100 kyrios badges on a "crude" costume i cant upgrade, cause the "basic" synthium stones can be put in to the regrade window (as shown in the link) http://prntscr.com/hqieb2 but they cant be used to actually gain xp on the costume. Now rip dreams of a new costume? is it a known issue? and when will it be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Enkelynn View Post
    Sooo, i just tried to make myself a new stat costume, cause my old one sucked... I used 100 kyrios badges on a "crude" costume i cant upgrade, cause the "basic" synthium stones can be put in to the regrade window (as shown in the link) http://prntscr.com/hqieb2 but they cant be used to actually gain xp on the costume. Now rip dreams of a new costume? is it a known issue? and when will it be fixed?
    If I'm remembering right, known issue, unsure when it will be fixed, if you contact support they will help you out. I want to say the source is the last livestream, though...so...I don't have a source to cite offhand.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkelynn View Post
    Open up a ticket, a GM changed mine into a basic costume pretty fast and left a christmas message as well
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Jamms View Post
    This just cracks me up. There is a reason it is called an MMO.. MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER. If you want a single player game, why are you in a MMO? They are not supposed to be single player games. smh
    Multiplayer means lots of actual players instead of all NPCs. Good multiplayer games give all players the option to do things on their own and with other players, whichever is their preference. They don't Demand that you Must form groups and Hope you are the lucky rng who gets the one item dropped by the final boss.

Gee, lets compare. ESO focuses on expanding their content. They passed 10 million players. They Never have to merge servers due to population loss. Never have to do a fresh start. There is plenty of opportunity to do group missions as well as all the soloing you'd ever want to do. There is No gear gap because Everyone can make the gear they want by simply gathering the mats and pushing a character up in skill in crafting. There is no issue with land and no taxes once you obtain housing. There's no gold costs for creating and/or improving items. There's no issues with labor. You can have all the social interaction you want since you can join up to 5 guilds.

There's a lot of things about AA that I like. I don't think it's a bad idea to see what worked in other successful games and maybe apply some of those concepts to AA.

Quote Originally Posted by ZanGeetsu View Post
    I wanted to raise my gloves, t5 and t6 I found that they ask me for 132 Abyssal crystal I think it's crazy the amount of crytal asks.

I hope you have it in mind and let it down, the amount seems like a savage example, how could it be t4 x15 abyssal crytal, t5 x30 abyssal crystal, t6 x50 abyssal crystal this change would seem more reasonable madness amount asks aora same
    That was a typo... should be 1320 crystals....

<Kidding!!!!> .....

<maybe> ... 8D

is it possible you could come out with a crest ball cap in the credit store, It would be cool if the back ground colors colored the hat and the crest would be center front, It would be awesome too if it were unisex as well. What do you think?

I'm posting here because despite being an Archeage old player the forum is saying that I do not have a level 15 character to post. I have already reached level 55 with at least 8 characters.
    Sorry for my bad English.
    I'm playing in PT to reminisce and prepare for fresh start. I'm on Dewstone Plans and I seem to have taken a lot of quests. The quests in Sandtooth did not appear naturally, I had to go to it for some to appear and some that I remember existed simply did not appear. The dwarven quests at Dewnstone did not appear.
    Have they removed quests or am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Groox View Post
    I'm posting here because despite being an Archeage old player the forum is saying that I do not have a level 15 character to post. I have already reached level 55 with at least 8 characters.
    Sorry for my bad English.
    I'm playing in PT to reminisce and prepare for fresh start. I'm on Dewstone Plans and I seem to have taken a lot of quests. The quests in Sandtooth did not appear naturally, I had to go to it for some to appear and some that I remember existed simply did not appear. The dwarven quests at Dewnstone did not appear.
    Have they removed quests or am I doing something wrong?
    There are a bunch of quests they used to have, sidequests that is, that have been removed when they did the various major updates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast