+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 11/9/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 11/9/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

Hi everyone!

The North American Archeage servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST on Thursday, November 9th for weekly maintenance and scheduled server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

A new event will be starting - Monsters In Mistmerrow -November 8th - 21st
    After you're done fighting in Mistmerrow, you'll need to stick around and defend it! Not just from Kadum, but from Enraged Tuskbarks and Red Dragon Hatchlings as well. For your troubles, you'll earn Red Dragon's Jewels, which can be traded for Duun's Blessings, Cloaked Migration Talismans, Luxury Regrade Crates, Bound Serendipity Stones, Vibrant Greenman Buffs, and Evergreen Yata Buffs. You'll also earn Gilda Stars, Prestige, and Honor Boosts to boot!

To participate in this repeatable adventure, speak with the Masked Daru in Diamond Shores or Mistmerrow. You don't need to fight Kadum, but if you do happen to take him out, you'll cause these beasts to spawn in 3 locations within Mistmerrow. Or you can wait 10 minutes after Kadum appears to find these formidable foes ready for a fight.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

@Muzzy will you guys be putting in some new RNG boxes this patch or will that be saved for 4.0?

are we getting our Hallowtide compensation in this update? when will that be released to us?

Thumbs up Compensation

Really.. waiting my compensation cuz the dead of Spawner NPC Event

If this event is only once a day, and you can only get 7 jewels total from the 3 quests, then you can get a max of 98 jewels and you can't even buy the duun's blessing (100 jewels). Math fail on reward price?

EDIT: Ah, noticed the 'repeatable' there. Still though, I can do a lot better with the time than any of those quests. I'd like to see who thinks this 'event' is an actual event for them.

Is there anyway to fix it from trying to redownload the game, I didn't know i wasn't supposed to play EU and i don't want to redownload the game because my internet is extremely slow

so was this event online yesterday seeing November 8th on the post

Where's our compensation trion?

that to

WTB hallowtide compensation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast