View Poll Results: Do You Think Trion/XL Should Limit Alts?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! The game is funner and more honest if everyone is playing a single account.

54 42.19%
  • No! Alts are my livelihood and enhance game play.

59 46.09%
  • Ban Multi-client but not Multi-accounts. Log out before spending that extra labor.

15 11.72%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Are you for or against barring the use of Alts?

u like or not the game dying because of the multiaccounts ,
    because the progress u make is like speedrun , somthing u should make in like 2 months
    u can achieve it in 2 weeks etc... what happen then? The ppl with 1 account stop the game ,
    the ppl with 10+ accounts rekt the ppl with 2-3 accounts etc .

With multiaccounts we are loosing the labor purpose and does not matter if i can make with smart or dangerous way like 30s per labor because i can go and do afk/fishing with 15 accounts with 2s/ lp profit etc.

All the world bosses became useless , why someone to join a guild and contest for reddragon,tw,athalon or kraken drops for hours? The can make this progress with alts.

But the alt policy can not change now , they should change it when the new fresh start (and for the fresh start only) comes up.

In korea the game is popular because 1 id= 1 account
    Outlaw of the High Seas
    Narkissos
    <Mutiny>
    Eanna - Pirate
    Over seven thousand Luscas have perished at his bow

Quote Originally Posted by upsidedown View Post
    u like or not the game dying because of the multiaccounts ,
    because the progress u make is like speedrun , somthing u should make in like 2 months
    u can achieve it in 2 weeks etc... what happen then? The ppl with 1 account stop the game ,
    the ppl with 10+ accounts rekt the ppl with 2-3 accounts etc .

With multiaccounts we are loosing the labor purpose and does not matter if i can make with smart or dangerous way like 30s per labor because i can go and do afk/fishing with 15 accounts with 2s/ lp profit etc.

All the world bosses became useless , why someone to join a guild and contest for reddragon,tw,athalon or kraken drops for hours? The can make this progress with alts.

But the alt policy can not change now , they should change it when the new fresh start (and for the fresh start only) comes up.

In korea the game is popular because 1 id= 1 account
    They can't change it, because alts are impossible to stop. All of those arguments can be said for the extreme and idiotic P2W system Trion has in place to sucker money out of people for power. Alts are in pretty much every game that has ever existed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10