+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obsidian shortspear vs Ayanad shortspear

Obsidian shortspear vs Ayanad shortspear

Abolisher main here.
    In the process of buying a new weapon. Now, the plan is to either buy an epic Obsidian shortspear or a divine Ayanad one. I'm also thinking long term, because I will upgrade one of those to either epic t7 or erenor shortspear somewhere in the future.
    Since the weapon is not the the only thing I need to work on, I won't be able to upgrade right away.
    Pros cons on the each weapon and which one is better?
    ayyy lmao

just one thing. don't go for epic t7.
    if you want to start "small" stick with ayanad/erenor.
    For abolisher the obsidians might help you a bit in healing yourself, but the effect itself isn't that gamechanging that obsidian is without alternatvie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    For abolisher the obsidians might help you a bit in healing yourself, but the effect itself isn't that gamechanging that obsidian is without alternatvie.
    I agree, but then again one day if I upgrade to Erenor I will have to face the rng on the stats which i hate..
    ayyy lmao

stats are in point of such a weapon a factor, but quite small. main effect of the weapon is the prue dmg ;-)
    You get like 20 more attack of prim stat = strength, or less than 2% (if I remember right..sry too lazy to figure out the factor now) more critrate if it's agil....
    Ofc if you want to make it to 100% endgame gear you need the perfect stat, but I can tell you that if you reach that point.... it doesn't have much impact on your winrate.

I for myself have had close to 95% winrate in arena.. running divine buff T4-T6 + having slightly more than 7K gs.

So what would you do in my place? Go for T6 epic or divine Ayanad?
    ayyy lmao

Divine Ayanad is of course the last step before an Erenor upgrade. There are three questions I would ask yourself:

1. Do you have someone you actually trust with your Divine Ayanad enough to let them upgrade it into a Erenor? If not, and you are willing to get your weaponsmithing that high yourself, your Divine Ayanad loses a lot of value unless you can convince the crafter to hand you it's value in gold as collateral.

2. Check out the castle areas on your server. A huge amount of the value of Erenor weapons comes from Lord Coins. If you think you can get .5-1 lord's coins a day (or idealy more using alts) then this can cut a substantial portion of the upgrade cost off for you.

3. How much gear do you think you will have to feed this weapon once you get it to Erenor? Erenor is actually initially a downgrade from a divine Ayanad until you feed that sucker up good.

Personally I would go for the Divine Ayanad, but that's because I have easy access to Lord's Coins / Many of the other materials, a willingness to make a weaponsmith capable of doing Erenor, and a solid plan for feeding my Erenor up to divine.

Honestly it breaks down to a single question: Do you need healing power?

If no, go Erenor
    If yes, go Obsidian

Healing power is not on the rng table for erenor shortspears.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

No, I don't need healing power. Been using a sword this whole time.
    ayyy lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    Just saying, Abolisher doesn't have Vitalism. It's Battlerage/Defense/Auramancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anveena View Post
    Just saying, Abolisher doesn't have Vitalism. It's Battlerage/Defense/Auramancy.
    Defense has revitalizing cheer that is affected by healing power.
    ayyy lmao

+ Reply to Thread