Closed Thread
Page 43 of 179 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Connectivity Issues

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    He was being sarcastic...

100 000 dollars should of given it away lol
    unbelievable people took his post at face value lmao. humor is lost on the internet :/

I'm unable to stay online to gain labor on f2p accounts
    I just paid for patron on main accounts and can't play
    can't participate in events
    can't participate in dailies
    hard to stay online to collect the loyalty coins i should be receiving daily
    haven't been able to do TR's due to instability
    with less people on the things i place on auction house aren't selling, so i am not getting money yet i have to spend it on taxes and my costume/underwear is still ticking timer down etc. tried to pvp with guild the other night and full pots, got kicked, pots wasted. (ie still spending money)
    general overall unable to make any money

luckily i paid all my taxes for 5weeks and don't have packs on land atm so at least i won't lose out there. suggest anyone else also pre pay taxes and don't do tr.

i am testing pingzapper, will see if it helps or not.

Is it time for a new ISP?

This is getting really old , they need to fix this ASAP!, I can't even stay logged long enough to get my sleeping labor buff well it take me 2-3 try eventually i can stay on for about 10 min straight and get my labor reward. Got to log on like 20 time just to get my 3 loyalty badge...

A really tired customer.....

Patience

I can understand the frustration for those of you, like me that pay for services and are unable to get our fix for the day. As for the F2P... It cost you nothing but your time. Trion is performing the best they can in a difficult situation. I know it has been close to a week that we as players have had to deal with it. Please be patient with the dev's they are the middleman between the team and the public/ISP/Company.

I know that when things like this happen, Trion has always given back to the community time/gold/labor/exp lost in the game. So again fellow gamers give them some time, it will all be okay. And as far as the trolls and rumor starters, ignore them.

Thanks for listening to this,
    Valdis

Due to these attacks i am unable to run my packs and keep getting dc'd trying to restage them is there anyways of resetting the timer on packs so that we do not lose them?
    Losing the packs will result in losing gold and labor.

I give up, I cant be bothered anymore logging in on 3 chars every 5 mins... I cant even finish first loyalty hour done in 2 hours+
    ♠We will never be slaves! ... but we will be conquerors ...♠
    A d e m p t i o | King of Kings

IMHO (and I work in the IT industry) a SoP would also include a failover WAN connection that (and this is the key) belongs to a different isp.... guess no one followed that one eh? :\
    Rafiki
    Grimoire Hearts - Guild Leader (Thunderwing)

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #429
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by CavemanSean View Post
    IMHO (and I work in the IT industry) a SoP would also include a failover WAN connection that (and this is the key) belongs to a different isp.... guess no one followed that one eh? :\
    Actually there are several as stated in the thread several times, we have multiple ISP. It's pretty easy for someone wanting to DDOS a business to change their target.

Muzzy also has updated the very first post in the thread with this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdis01 View Post
    I can understand the frustration for those of you, like me that pay for services and are unable to get our fix for the day. As for the F2P... It cost you nothing but your time. Trion is performing the best they can in a difficult situation. I know it has been close to a week that we as players have had to deal with it. Please be patient with the dev's they are the middleman between the team and the public/ISP/Company.

I know that when things like this happen, Trion has always given back to the community time/gold/labor/exp lost in the game. So again fellow gamers give them some time, it will all be okay. And as far as the trolls and rumor starters, ignore them.

Thanks for listening to this,
    Valdis
    Incorrect.
    I've lost more then my fair share of packs.... I personally have 2 24x's full of aged packs
    1) I cannot run them due to DC
    2) I cannot rotate them due to DC
    3) As of last night, they had 2 days on them, so as of today its 1d X hours

Trion has never compensated us for lost packs.

Now, I know I can easily get 100 packs onto a 24, so let do some simple math;
    According to AA Tools Ahni -> Solz = 34g
    I Have 2 24's full, so thats at MINIMUM 200 packs
    200x34= 6,800g
    Rafiki
    Grimoire Hearts - Guild Leader (Thunderwing)

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 179 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast