Closed Thread
Page 123 of 179 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1781

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Connectivity Issues

I make sure it is turned on before I log in and each time I restart PC

DDOS is making me sad. Can't actually play the game...

I like the idea of a lot of the patch. I don't like the DC that prevents me from doing anything.

The connection issues are bad... real bad... like very frequent DC's and difficulty logging back in to the point of... unbelief that anyone is paying a sub for this. I don't know about ddos, honestly it seems like they simply downgraded their network service and it can't function with the demand the servers put on it. Just a thought.
    "SORRY everyone. As I said in a different post, I accidentally deleted this thread. Thankfully, our team was able to get it back."
    -Muzzy, Connectivity Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    We haven't forgotten about the compensation, but there is a lot going on right now. I have spoken to the team every day about the compensation packs, and it was stated on the livestream that we have several being set up. It isn't a quick process to build these technical grants. We appreciate your patience.
    @Muzzy please include added patron time as well because I wasn't able to do anything to spend my labor for days. Disconnect and lag problems don't let me do anything.

Funny, every other game I have played over the almost 2 decades of MMOs have always found ways to fix major issues within hours, of the issue happening...NOT WEEKS. There are many of us that have remained Loyal, and have stuck it out.. lost hours time, lost RL money, in-game gold, Patron time, even, as many have stated, items. WE the loyal ones understood about the DDOS a few weeks ago, and stuck it out as it dragged from days into weeks of frustration... but now? Do we really want to have to struggle through it again? How long do you expect everyone to wait for fixes, with excuses and promises of "compensation"? How many gift coins is it gonna cost this time? Personally, I do not honestly know what kind of compensation package will keep me around much longer if this continues.

What we (your consumers, the buyers of Patron and of Packs, the spenders of Real currency...) What WE, YOUR customers, want is simply a game that works, And last I checked, there are many others out there to choose from.

Just my 2cents.

i'm stoped my patron sub while the attack happened last time. after the attack was vanished i go re-sub and the day after i sub my patron the attack's back again...
    and the ddos now is more worse than before, i can't even stay logged in more than 1h, therefore i only spent my labor for tax/ore processing which can NOT give me enough gold to repurchase apex again.....

Lets hear the "excuse" this time for why the ddos are acting up a lot again. Honestly if Trion Worlds doesn't get there act together(even with customer support) your honestly just shooting yourselves in the foot even more. I say this because once Ashes of Creation comes there's a really good chance IT WILL KILL Archeage(with what might be left of it). Imagine "if" AOC was coming out in a week for explain and this was going on still. :/ Just saying (I know they wont wake up), but sooner or later your going to hammer the last few nails into the coffin you put yourselves in (Yet we all know that).
    Kraken | West | Moshu

@ Muzzy,
    How about the siege on the EU?
    we also have DDOS attacks now.
    will our sieges take place?

Can anyone link any other games' forum threads that are/was as badly hit as AA?

I've been checking out WoW forums, yes they have random dcs and lag but not as rampant as ours?

Quote Originally Posted by Aergon View Post
    @ Muzzy,
    How about the siege on the EU?
    we also have DDOS attacks now.
    will our sieges take place?
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...99#post2658799
    Kraken | West | Moshu

Closed Thread
Page 123 of 179 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast