+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.0 Gem System Overhaul Official Discussion

I'm posting here bc every other forum about the new patch says I need a lvl 15 char to post on forums (has ancestral lvl 7)

So I see you guys found that eo friendly fuel doesn't work but it also takes the item regardless.

Other interesting bugs

The low tax 8x8 farms are all bleach white (checked on multiple systems and accounts)

All of my accounts except for one had 141 merit badges when I logged in the one that didn't had 141 gilda stars

Each account had these amounts of the items before the update:
    41 merit badges and 50 gilda
    350 merit badges and 411 gilda
    451merit badges and 250 gilda

Finally, just a complaint about the free items, as ancestral lvl 7 I can't use any of them. I already had 3 skill saver pendants, and with 3.5 you gave out soulforged gear for free with the warriors guards and belts. This time the gear is waay worse, even the acc are worthless.
    I mean it would hav ebeen nice to atleast get those warrior guards and belts again since there is a lot of people who missed out on them and some who chose to get a Duun's Blessing instead who would have liked to get those items they missed out on.

Overall, this game seems to have more issues now than ever between forums not recognizing your account's character levels, to connection/DDoS issues. An now things that weren't part of the update being effected in game breaking ways. Not to mention
    the most worthless giveaways ever that majority of your game base can't even use. Oh and the new Siege event we were all anticipating bc of the update is now pushed back and or cancelled. So yeah this was a huge let down.

This has been months of waiting to see something good and its all bad. As someone who was spending an average of $120 a month on your game I'm am sorry to say I'm an cutting ties with you guys from here on out.

All of your system changes, Folio, gear changes were all pointless and yeah this basically ruined the game for me.

Also this is only the fresh start account I'm talking about you guys lost me on the legacy account a while ago (been playing since launch and now I'm done) Thanks for ruining the game

will we be getting the ability to salvage lunascales for prestige, honor gems for honor, and old lunagems for lunarite and labor pots, or is this not ever going to be included? i would like to know as i was saving old gems i had to salvage and then never was given the opportunity

I will answer here the same as I answered in the other topic
    How do you guys want to bring players in, locking them up. It's been 6 months since I've been going to the library and I'm not dropping my item. This discourages any player. Think about it. 6 months I try to drop Pygmy Skull. In six months droped 1 unit. This is extremely ridiculous. Raise the game's drope rate and players are back. I know a lot of players who have been playing on the private server because you got too locked the game. Many players here have grown tired of such locks, and now they're all playing in ArcheRage private server. to make an account there and see if I'm lying. Think about it and unlock the evolution of the game. Game on reckoning server. My sincere apologies for my words

The Triom Bloqued Game

Quote Originally Posted by Sauceee View Post
    Have to agree with some questions in the thread, why should new players come into the game if they do not have the chance to get to the same level of gear no matter how much effort they put in the game?

With the removal of the crafting of the old gems you are continuing that bad design you did earlier with some gear pieces like:
    • Best in slot item: Unlimited PvP Tournament ring that could only be acquired by a choosen group of players by Trion (1 Time exclusive Event, never saw again after 1 year)
    • Obsidian pieces that suddenly granded less stats than older versions (Example: Increased Magic Attack 26 vs 24.7)
    • Etc.

Again the question, why are you continuing making gear unable to be acquired by new players ever again? If there will be a T3 version in future (probably years) you still cannot fix the lack of evasion gems etc. people already gemmed.
    I will answer here the same as I answered in the other topic
    How do you guys want to bring players in, locking them up. It's been 6 months since I've been going to the library and I'm not dropping my item. This discourages any player. Think about it. 6 months I try to drop Pygmy Skull. In six months droped 1 unit. This is extremely ridiculous. Raise the game's drope rate and players are back. I know a lot of players who have been playing on the private server because you got too locked the game. Many players here have grown tired of such locks, and now they're all playing in ArcheRage private server. to make an account there and see if I'm lying. Think about it and unlock the evolution of the game. Game on reckoning server. My sincere apologies for my words

i will continue to post this until i get an answer... will we be getting the ability to salvage lunascales for prestige, honor gems for honor, and old lunagems for lunarite and labor pots, or is this not ever going to be included? i would like to know as i was saving old gems i had to salvage and then never was given the opportunity

ok so im going to keep posting until i get an answer, do we get to salvage gems or am i just going to stop wasting my time playing this game?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9