+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.0 Gem System Overhaul Official Discussion

What will happen to unidentified lunarite?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Question 1: What will the gear score be for each of the new and old gems? Will the gs be changing for old gems to compensate for the new gems? On the live stream, it was said the radiant(arcane/t4) honor gems are currently 70 gs, which is incorrect, they are 35 gs, and the new splendid(arcane/t2) gems, will be 40 gs which would be higher than the current gems. I think I am missing something.

Question 2: What gems will be available for wrists? Even omnom.io has it blank.

Hello Muzzy!
    Thanks for taking time out to keep answering questions! I have a few based off some information given in the livestream that I didn't understand or that something close to it was mentioned but not it specifically.
    1.) Treasure maps and hereafter gates both give unidentified lunarite(yellow and earth). Will they continue giving lunarite, and if so, will it be an unidentified or will it be just a standard given lunarite?
    2.) There are currently 3 different types of yellow and earth lunarites. Dust, fragment, orb. Is this continued in 4.0, or will it simply be one set type for yellow and earth?
    3.) Based off question 2, as well as your mentioning that you need to upgrade the lunarites, will all of the earth and yellow lunarites I have saved transfer over to the new types, or is it done in sets and any remainders will be trash?
    Thank you for taking time out and trying to reply!
    Kittyrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/Purinrage(Conviction))
    <The Guardian Angels>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter
    I like to experiment

Will we be able to safely remove hero gems?

Is the toughness being increase to 300?

Will the old gems remain at 176 or will they auto convert to 300?
    Mongoose
    Kyrios
    West
    ~Southpaw~

Where is the written list of changes????

anyone know if the prestige mat you need for gems is gonna be tradable or is it bound?
    <PANTSU>
    <oso>
    <Forestcrow>
    Hemox Fan Club now recruiting

Out of the 20 current skill gems, 10 are said to be removed. According to omnom.io, the KR build itself, and other sources, some of the remaining gems that affect skills will be slightly changed. For instance, the current T3 frigid tracks lunagem is -0.4 seconds cast time. In Korea, the new t2 frigid tracks gem is a -15% cast time. Is this going to be the correct new version for us? Will people that still have the old -0.4 cast time gems be able to use them post-patch like other old gems, or will an of the old skill gems be converted into the new versions?

Could we please get written clarification regarding the conversion rates for OLD t1/t2/t3 lunarites into the NEW t1/t2 lunarites system? I feel that the portion of the livestream covering the exact rates was not very clear and left a lot up in the air.

Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrices View Post
    Question 1: What will the gear score be for each of the new and old gems? Will the gs be changing for old gems to compensate for the new gems? On the live stream, it was said the radiant(arcane/t4) honor gems are currently 70 gs, which is incorrect, they are 35 gs, and the new splendid(arcane/t2) gems, will be 40 gs which would be higher than the current gems. I think I am missing something.

Question 2: What gems will be available for wrists? Even omnom.io has it blank.
    ^^^ this

Quote Originally Posted by Daige View Post
    Question Time!

1) What will current Mistsong/Loyalty yellow gems convert into if we break them down?

2) What about current Gale / Earth Lunarite? What does that turn into? (That come from Unidentified Earth/Gale Lunarite)

3) Yellow Lunarite, I understood, was coming from Mistsong Reticules and Jade Orbs. Is this correct? If so, will our current stash of Jade Orbs work to drop yellow crystals (Do they keep the same item IDs?). Same with reticules. Can we stash them up before 4.0?

4) What happens with random Mats used in the other system? (Like memory Shards)

Thanks!
    I got the same questions, especially about the third one. Would be great to know if we can stack up jars and reticules!

They do t want to put it in writing because then we could see the differences between our version and others and then we would be left wondering why everything needs an item only obtainable through the cash shop when the others don't have it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast