+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Regarding compensation

Regarding compensation

I know some people care about the event stuff and I get that. I don't.

The big impact for me personally regarding the recent connectivity issues is wasted patron time. I have barely been able to play the game because of DC. Whatever benefit I have been able to gain from being able to play is easily outweighed by the inconvenience of the frequent disconnects.

So I'm petitioning to request that the DDOS compensation includes some patron time.

Totally agreed, I get three days off a week to earn gold to pay for my patron. The other 4 days a week I just make packs and stage larders for my days off. This last week I wasnít able to do this. So Iím a week behind on my normal income which means I have to dip into my gold stash that is for gear upgrades to pay for my next set patrons that are coming up.

I'm sure patron time will be part of the compensation for this.

These are the worst stability issues I've seen since the 3.0 FS fiasco. I'm a bit more sympathetic to them this time given it's not their fault but I don't think the average customer cares who's fault it is. They were generous with 3.0 FS compensation so I'm sure they will be generous with the compensation this time as well. Probably patron time in addition to some other goodies.

I'm not as confident that they will be generous because I listened to a replay of their livestream where they said that they haven't decided to reimburse patron yet. I'm providing them with feedback because the things they are talking about giving as reimbursement are garbage from my perspective and I would prefer to cut my losses a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    I'm not as confident that they will be generous because I listened to a replay of their livestream where they said that they haven't decided to reimburse patron yet. I'm providing them with feedback because the things they are talking about giving as reimbursement are garbage from my perspective and I would prefer to cut my losses a bit.
    Well they ahven't said what is eing reimbursed at all as they specifically stated they wanted to see how far and long these ddos's go. So they can't specifically state WHAT is going to be reimbursed until they figure out the extent of whats been effected you know?

But they DID say patron days are on the table and they've never been stingy witht hat in the past. SO i dont see why they'd start now. As for event stuff that IS important to people also as a lot haven't been able to participate DUE to the DDOS.

As well as things like loyalty, merit, etc.

You will be lucky to get another Turkey out of them. Gobble Gobble

The thing I would most like to be compensated for is leadership. I was trying to earn enough leadership to vote for a guildie for hero. Since it's been near impossible to stay connected for very long, I'm going to fall well short of that goal.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    The thing I would most like to be compensated for is leadership. I was trying to earn enough leadership to vote for a guildie for hero. Since it's been near impossible to stay connected for very long, I'm going to fall well short of that goal.
    You mean the 200 just so you can vote? Just get some enemy PVP kills by trolling through war zones. You can get up to 50 a day that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Konica View Post
    You mean the 200 just so you can vote? Just get some enemy PVP kills by trolling through war zones. You can get up to 50 a day that way.
    I could do that if I were capable of PvP. I'm nowhere near quick enough to fight another player successfully, and there is no way I'll gank lowbies or kill people who are AFK.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast