+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Regarding compensation

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    The thing I would most like to be compensated for is leadership. I was trying to earn enough leadership to vote for a guildie for hero. Since it's been near impossible to stay connected for very long, I'm going to fall well short of that goal.
    Have somebody thumb you up in a party, that earns you like 15 leadership per day.

I could do that if I were capable of PvP. I'm nowhere near quick enough to fight another player successfully, and there is no way I'll gank lowbies or kill people who are AFK.
    So why should you be a hero?

5 gift coins and a Drumstick?

there is no way I'll gank lowbies or kill people who are AFK.
    Then you just aren't hero material... That's the system. You can be a hero if you are willing to be logged in 24/7 and no life the game while trolling around ganking AFK people and upvoting yourself with alts... so heroic. The system is disgusting and needs a complete rework.

Quote Originally Posted by TriopOfKraken View Post
    Then you just aren't hero material... That's the system. You can be a hero if you are willing to be logged in 24/7 and no life the game while trolling around ganking AFK people and upvoting yourself with alts... so heroic. The system is disgusting and needs a complete rework.
    This guy gets it.

The thing I would most like to be compensated for is leadership. I was trying to earn enough leadership to vote for a guildie for hero. Since it's been near impossible to stay connected for very long, I'm going to fall well short of that goal.
    Reading in 2017

You should be happy for any compesation they choose to give because they do not have to give any since it was something that was out of their control
    Nightmarey
    <Leader of Essence>

Salphira East

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarey View Post
    You should be happy for any compesation they choose to give because they do not have to give any since it was something that was out of their control
    considering that most of us pay money to access the game, it doesnt matter who controls it.
    Aria - Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by emellgee View Post
    This guy gets it.
    I guess he doesn't get it, since I said I wanted to vote for someone else, not become a hero myself.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

I guess he doesn't get it, since I said I wanted to vote for someone else, not become a hero myself.
    If you are struggling to get leadership in 30 days that you can get in 2 days are you really even trying?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast