+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Maintenance & Patch: 11/22/2017 at 2:00 AM UTC (PDT +8)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge EU Maintenance & Patch: 11/22/2017 at 2:00 AM UTC (PDT +8)

Hi everyone!

The European Archeage servers will be unavailable at 2:00 AM UTC (PDT +8) on Wednesday, November 22nd for weekly maintenance and patch.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

European players, please do not play on the North American servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on NA, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

EDIT:

Hey all,
    We realize that the in-game messaging did not go off. I checked with the team. It seems that there was a mistake when setting up the auto-timed messages for server downtime. We apologize for that mishap. We will be bringing the servers up as soon as we can.
    Muzzy

Is this still happening?

It is now 01:20 UTC and no in-game announcement has been made.

Is this still happening today?

Hmm still no message.. Are they going down for Maintenance? Don't want to do a trade run and get kicked

Downtime

There was no prior message... Had to find out here in the forums
    Nice...
    Please make it so we can see maintenance times on glyph client...
    <Goddess - Eanna>
    <Knight's of nuia>
    My Twitch

No ingame messages, and tada, got kicked while carrying 5 haranyan packs... It is just great. Next time do some ingame warnings.

Thumbs up

There was no in-game announcement!

so i was running with cargo (5m to trader...) so now i will get low cargo cause trion allways fail?
    Member of Zeal , who had OFFICER like KONGOU who scammed guild ( https://gyazo.com/6462dd2f7320a5c778f5db920de83d93 )

I was running 2 cargo packs and not a warning about it! One left on my steambike!

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hey all,
    We realize that the in-game messaging did not go off. I checked with the team. It seems that there was a mistake when setting up the auto-timed messages for server downtime. We apologize for that mishap. We will be bringing the servers up as soon as we can.
    Muzzy

15 rook fert packs ~around 300 gold... and yeah, no message here ether so... any idea how to handle this ?, unless im misstaked carts etc dissapears after a few min if people dont log in when servers goes up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast