+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Maintenance & Patch: 11/22/2017 at 2:00 AM UTC (PDT +8)

Quote Originally Posted by Azyrenia View Post
    15 rook fert packs ~around 300 gold... and yeah, no message here ether so... any idea how to handle this ?, unless im misstaked carts etc dissapears after a few min if people dont log in when servers goes up.
    I think they despawn but the packs are safe inside, just like with a merchant. You can resummon it when you log in.

Servers go down at mostly the same time every maint :shrug:
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    SHATIGON
    <Targaryen>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Thank you for the in-game announcement... (

15 rook fert packs ~around 300 gold... and yeah, no message here ether so... any idea how to handle this ?, unless im misstaked carts etc dissapears after a few min if people dont log in when servers goes up.
    All of your packs are safe when you log back in. You will be able to resummon your vehicle only on the same exact position before the maintance .

i got my 2 packs back but i lost 6 charcoals low profit

If the server is shut down while you have packs in a cart, it despawns with the packs. When you spawn your cart back in it'll have the packs in it (As long as you spawn it back in near where you were when the servers come back up)

This happened to me a while back ago, hopefully you get the same results

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2