+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a guild blues...

Exclamation Looking for a guild blues...

Many people have asked me about the guilds currently on our server. I do not know much about the guilds in the WEST. but here is a quick run down of those in EAST.
    Please note: Info may be inaccurate this is only a quick run down of guilds i know are recruiting.
    EAST SIDE - PVP based but does a little of everything they can. Personal favorite for pvp activity, and decent people!! I have a few friends in this guild and they love it!
    Timeless - Not much activity here as of lately. Mediocre guild, good for pack haulers/farmers/ light pvp. VERY aggressive when it comes to defending their own!
    Knightmares - Brazilian based guild. See them here and there. They do recruit English speaking players
    Meridian - Still my favorite choice as far as being a guild that allows all aspects of the game into their guild (except pking, they still dont like that). You will see their recruiting message once in a while but, you gotta whisper one of their members though in order to get an invite.

If i may have missed your guild i am sorry these are the only ones i have seen lately. Feel free to add to this post if you would like to get your guilds info out there, or would like to update/ add to what i have said. This also includes you WEST!!
    Calliel - Trepetron
    Hanure - Trepetron
    Thunderwing - Osias
    Tempest(my retirement home) - Trepetron
    Fun Stuff

How... How about 4 man guild GONZO? :X

Quote Originally Posted by Touhou View Post
    How... How about 4 man guild GONZO? :X
    I was not aware they recruit. As I said if your guild is actively recruiting, or if anyone chooses to add notes to this post feel free to do so.
    Calliel - Trepetron
    Hanure - Trepetron
    Thunderwing - Osias
    Tempest(my retirement home) - Trepetron
    Fun Stuff

Thanks for starting this thread, Trepetron.

I'm working to reestablish a small, tight-knit PvP guild with a collaborative, family atmosphere <Mithrill Mercenaries>.

<Mithril Mercenaries> were a well-established guild run by myself and Kenuric on the Lucius server from launch to Auroria release back in the day. After a long hiatus, we're back. I'd be curious to see if there are any members of our sister guilds from Lucius such as Grim Wolf Company, House of Elrond, Guild, etc. If that's you and you're reading this, shoot me a line in-game.

We're still working hard to get caught up, and looking to start the conversation with people interested in joining us. Make no mistake, we're still in the foundational stages! It seems like I've seen a lot of returning players in similar situations as us so feel free to reach out if that's you.

We're Western Faction and usually active weekday evenings and weekends. Send Tral mail in-game if you're looking for a group of close, supportive players with a focus on gearing and preparing for PvP action. We do expect our guild members to demonstrate a moderate level of PvP skill (though we understand everyone is at radically different gearscore).

Peace!

+ Reply to Thread