+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS 4.0 Bug & Testing Report Thread

when I use the new gems as a material in the folio nothing comes up.

it was stated players could turn lighting off would that be the post processing effects HDR Effects for the lighting?
    Gentatsu, Duskfire member on Kraken
    Owner Operator of Gent Mart! The place to be for all you're crafting needs. Be smart! Craft it at Gent Mart! Located in Windscour North housing. Owner of Gentwarts School of Magic in Windscour North housing and Gentwarts Leaky Cauldron In Rokhala for those who Enjoy to RP.

better be a bug or 80%+ people will have expiring properties

read the known bugs plz these are not intended there is no t2 gem menu and the certs is a mistake in the build.

lunagems missing from folio
    Gentatsu, Duskfire member on Kraken
    Owner Operator of Gent Mart! The place to be for all you're crafting needs. Be smart! Craft it at Gent Mart! Located in Windscour North housing. Owner of Gentwarts School of Magic in Windscour North housing and Gentwarts Leaky Cauldron In Rokhala for those who Enjoy to RP.

My characters are gone.. I have 6 character slots on my main account and when I am on character log in screen it shows that I have 4 characters...when I click to enter the server I only have 3 and my three other character slots are empty..and says Character slot not available.

Failed to sync to the authentication server. No character can be created. Go back to server selection and try again. This is the message..

Someone call 911 I been robbed and my kids abducted lol...
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

System mail that should last a year is gone on some characters..There on others.

Eco -fuel works on motorcycle and car but not on hauler.
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

Couple things noted from today:

1 ) Those who crafted up Cursed Armor and the Acid using the 200 materials, next patch, will probably be very unhappy.

Currently 200 materials = 1 Cursed Armor or Acid.
    After the patch, 50 materials = 1 Cursed Armor or Acid, while crafts require 4 of them instead of 1. This is meant to make it easier for people who farm the materials to sell them more often.

However those who crafted 1 already will likely only have 1, while it's 4 times less effective. This situation needs to be looked into so that it does not occur, and people are not left unhappy.

2 ) Also the raid screen creation UI doesn't work at all. Pressing "Apply" to a raid can create an infinite amount of windows if you just keep pressing it, and there's nothing in there that is useful in order to actually apply to a raid. There doesn't seem to be any mechanics behind the feature in this version of the PTS.
    Gameprooe, the Executioner of Enla West
    Solo Player, Researcher, Theorycrafter
    Playing Hellweaver full-time on Kraken

Twitch - Twitch.tv/gamepro03
    YouTube - Gamepro03
    Twitter @Gamepro03

Archeage Research & Development Discord - Now public!
    This Discord server's purpose is to mass a collection of like-minded individuals who seek to test and explore the secrets of mechanics behind Archeage. Feel free to hop on by and help out with the project!

Huge nerf to cargo system:
    102g to buy Auroran cargo at diamond shore trade post, sell value 110g. Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Madmonty View Post
    Huge nerf to cargo system:
    102g to buy Auroran cargo at diamond shore trade post, sell value 110g. Is this correct?
    Seems that way. Which makes it so that running cargo when there is little to no stock at the source posts makes zero sense. Which means stock has to pile up to a point before people start thinking it's going to be worth it... and when it is you might be able to fill a merch with it . . .

Only there won't be any cause it still makes sense to run it all day with alts and family quests that are easy mode. So rather than trying to do something like make the family quest to turn in basic packs that generate more cargo for everyone they just have the system feed money to the people with the most alts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast