+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS 4.0 Bug & Testing Report Thread

Wide view doesn't actually change anything, iirc this was supposed to be increased FOV from Action view?

EDIT: Nevermind...guess all it does is increase camera distance.

There are some issues with the early Blue Salt Questlines to obtain your first farmcart, which we're confirming currently with XL.
    Not sure if this is a typo, but adding information just in case:

The Blue Salt brotherhood quest for the 8x8 Scarecrow Garden is missing. The pre-quest guiding you to the public farm is in, but there is no follow up. Because there is no 8x8 Scarecrow Garden quest, you neither have the opportunity to obtain the 16x16 Scarecrow Farm quest from the Brotherhood.

Tested with a Level 10 Elf in Lilyut Hills and a Level 30 Warborn in Sunbite, doublechecking in Tigerspine. Both characters were created on PTS2.

UPDATE: Tasha in Halcyona now starts the Garden questline.

The MADD Steambike - the last song sounds like 2-3 of them mashed together. (Mine is the upgraded version if this helps).

It's horrid.. sometimes I click to it by mistake and am stuck until I'm done delivering my packs. Love the bike though!
    Jingle - Dwarf - Vengeance Server - Jing & Jejune accounts retired

Always be yourself. Unless you can be a potato.
    Then always be... a potato <3

2nd daily contract still gives merit badge

Im not sure if this is a bug or if its that important, but the 2nd daily contract, the one where it ask you to use labor and gives vocation as a reward still awards merit badge, albeit the merit badge is convertible to 2 gildas.

Treasure map bug

I tried doing an arcane treasure map, and eventhough i had the sextant and treasure map, and i was standing on the exact spot, no interaction popped up..
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Trollz View Post
    I tried doing an arcane treasure map, and eventhough i had the sextant and treasure map, and i was standing on the exact spot, no interaction popped up..
    I believe that spot has an underground mine underneath, you're probably at the right spot, but wrong elevation.

ah, that explains i then.. thanks, will check it out later..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8