+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Composer Needed!

Composer Needed!

Looking for bored person with capabilities of writing down a mml - or even a midi - of a simple, onetrack melody. Paying golds!

You know , people cant even take a crack at it if they don't know what said song is right?
    Dacks-Conviction

The song is "Little after the dream", from the fourth game of Breath of Fire. It's fairly simple, but the existing mp3 is never in state clear enough for the midi, and then mml to sound not like abomination begging to be put down.

I can translate and alter midi and MML but that is where my abilities end I wish I could help you . Hopefully someone that can play around with MP3's is around. Good luck
    Dacks-Conviction

Hi Jannetfenix,

I tried doing a short bit of it by ear, just the melody track as you mentioned. It goes through the first chorus, maybe can come back sometime and do more. Sounds all right on a woodwind or stringed instrument.

T92O5L8V100a>def+4.f+.r16<a>def+4.f+4.r4f+4.ef+gab d4.r4r<b>c+d4c+de4.ref+af+d4.ragf+edf+ef+e2r<a>def +4.f+4<a>def+4.f+2rf+ef+ef+gabf+16e16d4.r<bb>c+ddc +de4.ref+af+d4.r<b>c+d4.c+ded1r1V115a4.b16a.gf+eed edc+.d.r16d16a4.b16a.gf+ga2.r8r16f+16gf+g>d4.r8<ef +ef+>c+4<a4r<b>c+d2&dec+2r

Let me know if you think anything sounds off.

happy Holidays
    ~Zug

+ Reply to Thread