+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is it in tempest

How is it in tempest

I'm currently in Retribution after transferring from shatigon, I'm thinking of transferring over here but know nobody (6.6k GS DR) If it helps. How is the situation, who controls what, do mistmerrow/halcy the only events with pvp if any?

Events are split between Play Faction and New Age nations fighting over content with Savage... making a guest appearance. Bosses go either way between the three nations with a Harani guild "Tempest" (yeah) sometimes sneaking the DGS during the MM. Halcy I have no idea
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    SHATIGON
    <Targaryen>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

So Savage is playing 1 vs 2 in terms of nation's?

Well NA and PF fight each other regularly with PF being dominant. Savage is significantly weaker than either but still shows up. They had an alliance with east going that didn't get renewed, then drama happened so it won't continue in the future. East has the semi casual Tempest guild that can't go head to head with either nation but was a good force together with Savage. West is dead. So now you have the threeway fights and Savage camping east at events because of the drama mentioned earlier.

West is not quite dead yet. To an outsider it maybe looks like Nuians are a dead nation, but beneath the surface there is potential stirring up. We just have to get our things focused on fighting enemies instead of each other - purpling on raids and events or excluding one guild from some event definitely does nothing good to integrity of a nation. That is our main problem, that is why Nuia is weak. Once we get that in order, you can expect some serious fighting force to be afoot.
    Hee-heee... I got you on video.

Quote Originally Posted by minerpirate View Post
    West is not quite dead yet. To an outsider it maybe looks like Nuians are a dead nation, but beneath the surface there is potential stirring up. We just have to get our things focused on fighting enemies instead of each other - purpling on raids and events or excluding one guild from some event definitely does nothing good to integrity of a nation. That is our main problem, that is why Nuia is weak. Once we get that in order, you can expect some serious fighting force to be afoot.
    Kowra
    <Moist>
    Tempest

Looking forward to it. We had some good Halcys in the past, but lately west seems to be getting fewer numbers, sadly...

Nuia do have some very strong geared guilds up to 9900gs too! So we all do our events and stuff without issues. Tempest is playable but what would happen if those NUIA with gear built their own nations I dunno. No sign of new nations though.

+ Reply to Thread