+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you most excited about 4.0?

What are you most excited about 4.0?

I want something to look forward to about 4.0 but haven't been able to find anything yet. I guess it's kind of amusing that the raid making tool charges gold unless that's only in effect on the PTS.

A final straw that breaks this camels back.
    Phattylootus

YOLOFever

Nazar

"Catch the Fever!"

The patchnotes

I'm actually really excited to see dungeons come back into the light. I'm glad that we're going to have to work for our obsidian weapons now, instead of them being given to us. Another thing I'm glad about is the lunagem system. One thing to remember: There are trade-offs to these updates.

I am not yet sure. I am torn between the uncalled for nerf to cargo, the resulting insane spikes in charcoal prices, the unnecessary overhaul in Obsidian crafting and the fact that people that already slotted old gems will be at an advantage forever. But maybe there will be some undocumented changes/bugs that outclass the other incentives to keep playing.

The overhaul is because the obsidian weapons are still far too easy to obtain.

True, it is way better to decrease the gear gap and make the game less frustrating for very much needed new players by making them work more for gear that the veterans did get easier.

Yeah, patch makes the game worse. GG. Cant even blame XL fully, Trion's requests are making gear gap worse.

No high expectations to be honest, hoping for some changes to make me come back to this game. Hoping for Reck and Veng evolution and chance to migrate to any other server.

not really, the game will become harder and more p2w and we will lose more casual, new or return or existence players who cannot afford to be heavy p2w and multi accounting as spending 12 hours per day...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast