Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 12/8 Livestream - Q & A

Reids and partys

Hello.

With the new reid/party system, does it mean, that we wonīt be able to do at least some in the old way? It is a bad think to advocate that there will be a for example Red Dragon reid, so allother nationīs alts will know and send theyr mein chars in or the party/reid leader will still have a word in whom he/she wants in his/her reid?

@MUZZY EH it was 08-12.... im late one day.. please @muzzy tell me if arena ranking ends 13th december ( 4.0 patch) or rank will stay as it is for 4.0 too NOTICE ME PLEASE!!!!

What's gonna happen to some of the discontinued crafting materials (ie. rubber tires)? Will we be able to convert them back? Just wondering, because it took forever to get those natural rubbers...

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hey focslain,
    I know this is weird, but if you see on the chart where it says "All (Except Weapon/Bow)" - that means that all of those stats (Melee attack, Ranged attack, Magic attack, Healing Power, physical defense, magic defense) can be placed in all slots. Including wrists(sleeves)
    Thanks, the chart wasn't too clear.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Hi I am new to the forums, but I was wondering if I am the only one who can't get on the game and was having a lot of trouble earlier today staying on even though my internet was running just fine. Are they already starting the update? or are there just too many people on the game at this time and the servers can't keep up with the volume.

Some friends are telling me the same thing. Looks like it's server side mate. Good luck

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5