Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 12/8 Livestream - Q & A

Just a simple question that I want to ask. How does Trion Worlds feel on seeing the information that has come out for XL Games planning on releasing a "remastered" server in January 2018 for KR version. "If" possible do you guys know any information on this that you can provide or give better insight?
    Kraken | West | Moshu

Okay, so couple questions from me this time.

1. Hero gems. Are the ones collected before the update going to be buffed? Are they getting buffed at all?

2. Mistsong reticules/orbs. Can we collect them before the update and then open after 4.0 to get galeglow lunarite?

3. Sunken treasure chests. Are these going to be a source of lunarite? Tooltip on PTS says so but we have some confusion there.

4. Is cargo price going to drop faster in 4.0 since the price to buy it went up at max value?

5. How do you feel about charcoal? The price is already at 4g+ and definitely is going to go even higher after the update. Adding charcoal to so many crafting recipes while continuously reducing sources of it seems out of control.

6. What do you think about changes to obsidian crafting (particularly adding significant amount of abyssal crystals and charcoal as crafting components)? Community is mostly unhappy about this change since it contributes to the gear gap while we should think about doing the opposite.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to see the livestream today.

Which kind of influence will the Korean "Remastered" Version bring to our Game experience?
    Greetings
    Jakejay
    <Night Shift>

R.I.P. Anthalon - Retribution - Nuian

Q) Are we going get KR 4.5 regrade rates at some point before 4.5?
    Mechcell
    <Omen>
    Pil Sung

1. What are you currently doing to work on the DDOSing problems that now also hit EU? There is no information on the forum threat updated since over a week, which gets super frustrating.

2. Are there any plans for a Christmas event? Usually we have one every year, now it's only 2 weeks to Christmas left and still no Christmas time in archeage!

Any update on the Redwood Roadster or Timber Coupe being salvageable or upgradable to the B200? Been a while since we heard anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by MoshuChan View Post
    Just a simple question that I want to ask. How does Trion Worlds feel on seeing the information that has come out for XL Games planning on releasing a "remastered" server in January 2018 for KR version. "If" possible do you guys know any information on this that you can provide or give better insight?
    Is this the reason Fresh Start is being pushed back?

Any word on what's happening with the NA servers peace funds from the last siege cycle? the last post on the matter indicated they would be distributed as they were last time sieges had to be canceled. But so far they are just continuing to accumulate. It would be very helpful to know whether they will be distributed, left to accumulate or something else entirely for plannings sake. Thanks

Question

Hello i have few questions :

1. Do you have any clue about the release date of 5.0 ?
    2. Do we will be able to use all the old item uncraftable on 4.0 ? (& (4+X).0+)
    3. Will World Boss get an upgrade ? ( the average stats of player always getting hight that make some fight non epic )
    Thanks you if you can answer

Are the changes to the obsidian that have been mentioned recently going to take place in 4.0? I wanted to go the obsidian route as a new player. Due to the increased cost of the gear and the difficulty of getting even T2 mats (floor 1) it just makes it much harder for anyone to catch up.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast