Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 12/8 Livestream - Q & A

Do you ever plan on remaking the current charcoal system?
    There's never enough cargo to go around and trades are easily predictable because everyone is leaving from the same spot (the trade outlet) and before you could leave from anywhere in the continent.
    The current system forces players to have alts next to the trade outlets with haulers all day collecting each cargo as they come in. If you're just passing by there's rarely a chance that you can buy any cargo at all, let alone to fill a hauler.
    Ynistere trade outlet is camped 24/7 in conflict times and you can't leave with packs. This forces players to buy packs in advance hours before it reaches peace time, making for a super boring waiting charcoal game.

Trades used to be much more fun to plan before the cargo system

So with KR starting to use our old 1st gen FS idea, will our new one be different or the same?

While cargo is being generated, is it being created at levels equal to KR and is cargo generation a topic of discussion with XL since our version seems to not generate enough.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

1 - will we be able to turn old lunagems and lunascales into honor/ prestige?
    2 - are we getting compensation for the ddos attacks anytime soon? If so i would like to suggest honor and patron time
    3 - will this patch normalize the new lunagem gearscores? They seem inflated and will give the false impression of closing the gear gap

Please discuss how the new cargo system is going to fix the already broken one. There is never enough as it is, hardly seeing any cargo to even grab, and then raising the cost to create?

Also this as seen in ShiniChan's post

Do you ever plan on remaking the current charcoal system?
    There's never enough cargo to go around and trades are easily predictable because everyone is leaving from the same spot (the trade outlet) and before you could leave from anywhere in the continent.
    The current system forces players to have alts next to the trade outlets with haulers all day collecting each cargo as they come in. If you're just passing by there's rarely a chance that you can buy any cargo at all, let alone to fill a hauler.
    Ynistere trade outlet is camped 24/7 in conflict times and you can't leave with packs. This forces players to buy packs in advance hours before it reaches peace time, making for a super boring waiting charcoal game.

Trades used to be much more fun to plan before the cargo system

With the new Archeum packs being introduces, will the crafted Rampage S200 be the only way of obtaining a Rampage model car?

What about getting it for 3 golden tokens?

I would also parrot the questions concerning the trade system. I don't enjoy having a meta forced upon my sandbox experience in ArcheAge, this new meta concerning the trade routes is more gold to buy a T2/T3 pack, more labor to purchase, and less reward, so then it becomes in our best interest to complete the full T1-T3 route in one go, but for less reward. According to last week's stream the prices are "going to be" tied to supply vs. demand but we already have the mechanism in 3.5, and doesn't address the real concern route runners have expressed in the PTS threads, on Reddit, and in the livestream. Just a concerned and curious player who returned 3 months ago.

@Muzzy

Please ask XL to make the cloaked Obisidian gear to allow us to choose any path upon unwrapping !

Instead of only being able to unwrap and use the two paths of each type of gear.
    In my opinion this would really benefit the gameplay to existing and to new players.

Cheers!

Korea just got some news about 4.5 and about the new regrade %. As a compentation for your delay of the 4.0, can we have the new % before them ? With 4.0 ?

Thanks !

i would try one evergreen... Any update on UI Lag?
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

I think I understand what is going on with the trade system. So placing this theory before the stream..

Spoiler:

Or the cold might be affecting my head more then I think.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast