+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Conviction Housing Design Contest - Winter Maiden's Wonderland

First and foremost - congratulations to all who entered. Well done and on behalf of the Conviction Housing Committee, thank you for participating. I've been informed that judging has concluded and the results will be shared with me on Friday, January 19th and the winners will be posted at 2:30 PM PST on Friday, January 19th.

If you're interested in hearing some commentary about these, I will be livestreaming on Saturday, January 20th at 11:00 AM PST to talk about some of the winners.

While this contest started off slow, the committee is pleased to see that individuals entered with various styles. You guys are what made this fantastic and I'm happy that I was a part of the first run of this contest.

If you are able, please continue to keep decor up until Saturday during the stream. If you are unable to, please take as many pictures as you can and share them. Feel free to add other people into the scenery along with your original entry.

Looking forward to the announcement on Friday!

Sincerely,
    ~Conviction Housing Committee

Will it be posted here? The winners

After a long voting process, the Conviction Housing Committee is happy to announce winners for the 1st ever Conviction Housing Design Contest for the Winter Maiden's Wonderland.

First off, as we had a dozen entries, we are pleased to announce that everyone will be walking away with at least one costume and crest.

Without further ado, we will give the list of our honorable mentions. They are in no specific order.

Artemis - Christmas on the Sea
    Yps - Cutest Baby Yata Everrrr's First Christmas
    Dratini - HELL YEAH CHRISTMAS BRO
    Machamp - If all you want for Christmas is a Big Mac, you're in luck
    Toshiko - Conviction Housing Design Contest
    Keikoayano - A Princess's Christmas
    Noteight - Hohoho!

Congrats to you guys for entering. You will all be winning a costume and custom crest. >If you haven't had a chance to see some of the posts, take a look on the entries and I will be streaming these tomorrow!

For our Runners-up, we had a great time looking at these entries, thank you again for making it hard on us and despite some debates, we finally settled on our top 2, 3, 4 and 5.

They are (in no particular order)

Minxx - Holiday party with The Sacred Order in Cinder
    Wolfess - Winter Wonderland Contest Entry <3
    Professoroak - Winter Housing Contest
    Boop - Boopland. Home of the Christmas Thuja Tree

Congrats to you 4, you will be receiving a costume, crest and 2 free APEX for being runners up in the contest.

Finally, the winner of the grand-prize is none other than (Drumrolls)

Marianna - Cluttered and Cozy

Congratulations to Marianna, you win a brand new fully built slate stone terrace mansion, 2 free APEX, a costume and a crest of your choice to proudly display you as the champion of this contest. The mansion is currently located in Rokhala but can be moved should you choose to do so.

We thoroughly enjoyed putting this contest on and don't forget to tune in tomorrow the livestream on Katsunaga's twitch at the 11:00AM PST. For information please contact him via discord or in game via forum messaging or via discord.

Sincerely,
    The Conviction Housing Committee

P.S. We will return with another contest....soon! Until next time!

They forgot to mention that winners will receive their prizes via mail...
    Katsunaga
    Lv. 7 Ancestral Darkrunner/Bloodreaver/Abolisher
    <Salphira><Conviction> Haranya Alliance

RappyNyauNyau
    Essence

Mayhem

please remove my name from your fake contest and give prize to someone else already had my post removed
    cheers Machamp

=(
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    -A New Breed-

Congratulations everyone!

I'll be handling the distribution of costumes and crests. Watch your mailboxes this weekend! ^_^

ETA: Honorable Mentions have all had their prizes delivered to their in-game mailbox. If you run into an issue redeeming your costume code please mail me.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

All prizes have now officially been distributed with the exception of the mansion + crest for Marianna, the winner.

Please check your in-game mailboxes to gather your prizes, and for Marianna also instructions on how to claim your mansion + crest.

I loved seeing all your entries while I was stuck moving boxes in the snow. There were some super creative entries! I'm so glad I agreed to sponsor this contest <3 Cute homes are life <3

Congratulations again everyone!! ^_^
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    All prizes have now officially been distributed with the exception of the mansion + crest for Marianna, the winner.

Please check your in-game mailboxes to gather your prizes, and for Marianna also instructions on how to claim your mansion + crest.

I loved seeing all your entries while I was stuck moving boxes in the snow. There were some super creative entries! I'm so glad I agreed to sponsor this contest <3 Cute homes are life <3

Congratulations again everyone!! ^_^
    Checked email but I saw nothing.
    Sent you an email yesterday but no answer.

Moonlight
    Red Dragon Dynasty(Dead 10/27/2014)->Addiction(Dead 12/17/2014)->Sodium Rising(Dead-7/18/2015)->Fiery(Dead-Unknow 2016)->Tractor Team 6(Dead-3/25/2016)-> SlayerS(Dead 4/26/2016)-->Rebirth(Dead)->Flawless(Dead) -> Ollo-dance with packs
    ------>>>> OLLO DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Eudora View Post
    Checked email but I saw nothing.
    Sent you an email yesterday but no answer.
    I got you.

Edit: I was positive I replied to you, but apparently I'm a dope. I resent you everything. Let me know if you have a problem with your costume hun <3

xoxo
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    <SavageS>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3