+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Swapping skillbar with skillsaver

Swapping skillbar with skillsaver

Hi could we please get a option to switch our whole skillbar with the skillsaver instead of draging every skill back to it when we change classes?
    Soufjen | Kyprosa

Technically the skillsaver is suppose to do this. So if it's not saving your skillbar setting I'd submit a ticket.

If you change something in your build/skillbar and want it saved, remember to delete the old one and re-save with the changes done.

Hope this helps.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

I don't know if I understand you correctly, but if I do, I can tell you that it already exists. At least it's working like this for me.
    I have no idea how it works so it may be best if I simply describe how I did it.

Initial build:
    I used all skill bars for this class, so I saved it like this.

2nd build:
    I swapped to the second version of the skill bars and put all skills of the new build there. Then I saved the new build.

3rd build:
    same as 2nd build but on the third version of the skill bars.

Whenever I switch between classes now using the skillsaver button, the game automatically selects the correct skill bars. Only the symbols of the abyssal charges needs to be re-positioned.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Huh it doesnt for me. Whenever i swap a skillset my bar keeps skills from my previous build in (which i cant use ofc). So is that a bug?
    Soufjen | Kyprosa

Quote Originally Posted by Soufjen View Post
    Huh it doesnt for me. Whenever i swap a skillset my bar keeps skills from my previous build in (which i cant use ofc). So is that a bug?
    Try this at least once:
    Set your skill bar with your current class.
    Go to the skill saver and delete your saved class setup.
    Save your current setup.

Now what you do is then select a different skill save and swap then back to your the one you just saved. This will cost like 7g, if your skills don't swap correctly, file a ticket as yours is in fact bugged.

A side issue is that you may have issues in your skill bar being messed up on log in. I'm still looking for how to fix that.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

technially it works not that bad. The problem is that it is not saving the skills permanently.
    When you save the skillsets in the skillbars and then manually change your skillset to make a situational change, you basically can switch back to a saved skillset, but it doesn't restore to the saved skills on skillbars.

+ Reply to Thread