• Meh.

1 6.25%
  • Laaaame.

1 6.25%
  • FOOOOD

8 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winter Yataland Yuletide Party/giveaway!

Winter Yataland Yuletide Party/giveaway!

Hello to all of my fellow Conviction peers!

This December 20th, I have decided to host a Yuletide/Holiday giveaway and house party! I will be giving out free Christmas sheet musics before the giveaway, so you all can spread that holiday cheer by barding around town or faction events~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 6 P.M. MST time, I will be hosting an in game party at my mansion on Luckbeard island. There will be lights, decorations, The party, and of course, the giveaway! Winners of the giveaway will have the choice to choose any Yuletide decoration from the marketplace once the December update for the MP is added! The giveaway will be streamed and run through my twitch channel here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/yiffaroni

(the entire event will be streamed there)

I will be picking the raid up from marianople, and porting us to luckbeard for those that don't have boats/a port there.

There will also be prizes given away for fun scavenger hunt that I have planned to find 4 specific points on the map, based on a brief and poetic description of the spot!

Prizes for the scavenger hunt have yet to be determined, but I promise, they will be worth the while!

Rules for both the giveaway and scavenger hunt are:

1. Must be at LEAST ancestral level 2, with a 2.5k+ Gearscore. This is to prevent people from using alts to win giveaway prized.
    2. Must not use any teleportation hacks/exploits to get to the points before the other players. This is not only against my rules, but against the games TOS.
    3. Must not harass/flame/grief other players in the scavenger hunt/give away raid. This event is to spread holiday cheer and happiness! So anyones attempt to dampen the mood will be swiftly stomped out!
    4. Must not tell other players where the scavenger points are once you find it. If you are caught/found sharing points, you will be disqualified from the hunt!
    5. You must be following my twitch channel/watching the stream to win the giveaway, as it will be done via twitch!

These are the only rules for now, And they may be updated as time goes on!

If you'd like to give me ideas on prizes for the hunt/giveaway, please PM me either here on forums, or in game on Conviction under the name Yiffle.

Have a merry Yuletide, And Happy Holidays!

UPDATE!:
    For every player with a valid entry, you will be receiving 50 loyalty from the Archeage Team! Courtesy of Muzzy~

PRIZES

UPDATE:

I'd just like to give a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all who joined the stream and followed and participated! And a big thank you to Muzzy for the stream shoutout, and advert of my event on twitter~

Our winners included Linora,Aislinna,And grins for the scavenger hunt!
    Many others won decorations,skins,costumes,ect!

The video can be found here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/211245691

Shaxx
    Aria | Legacy

Good to see someone still cares enough to generate content heuheu

my alt is ancestral level 7 does that mean she can play!

AND A MERRY YATAMAS TO ALL!

Solie
    <Paragon> Calliel
    <Black Shields> Calliel, Hanure, Thunder Wing
    <IIIIIII> Kryios, Tahyang
    <Outcast> Conviction

Quote Originally Posted by Yiffer View Post

3. Must not harass/flame/grief other players in the scavenger hunt/give away raid. This event is to spread holiday cheer and happiness! So anyones attempt to dampen the mood will be swiftly stomped out!
    So... Who is in charge of the swiftly stomping out... And what's their gear score?

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Madness4Life View Post
    So... Who is in charge of the swiftly stomping out... And what's their gear score?

I only meant that anyone doing so in raid will be kicked and excluded haha. We won't be doing the hunt in any war/PvP zones.

Shaxx
    Aria | Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Madness4Life View Post

Shinki - Eanna (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinki View Post
    Shinki - Eanna (EU)

Beautiful home! I'll be taking some pics as well of mine! ^_^

Shaxx
    Aria | Legacy

Much as I'd like to participate, I won't be home from work until 2 hours after you start, so I'm pretty sure it will be over.

+ Reply to Thread