+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 12/13/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 12/13/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

Hi everyone!

The North American Archeage servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST on Wednesday, December 13th for weekly maintenance and scheduled server updates.

This patch will be to deliver Maelstrom(4.0)!

The estimated duration for this downtime is 4 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Hey Muzzy what are you guys doing about the dc issues that started back up again today? I can't even get in before I get dc'd now. I dc at server select or after char select. What's going on?

Please don't release the update just yet. DCing constantly the game is unplayable right now.

Hey Trion!

Is this fresh round of DC's part of another DDoS attack? If it is, and it's another large scale one like before where Blizzard and others were also affected, please do not delay 4.0 as that would indeed be beyond your realm of influence. If it is just attacking your servers, or if it is not DDoS related, please do NOT release 4.0 until it is fixed. I and many other players would much prefer having servers running 3.5 that we can play on rather than servers running 4.0 that we have no chance of connecting to.

Thank you,

-Linnaea
    LINNAEA

ARANZEB
    "You are who you make yourself" - Unknown

Thumbs up

Are they just ignoring that the game is unplayable at the minute? And rolling the 4.0 update out like everything is normal?
    ♪ ♫ Riaa ♩ ♬
    Stonearrow

< EAST SIDE >
    Official East hobo of Thunderwing

To make sure I got this straight, Europe servers get 4.0 approximately 12 hours before NA instead of one of those updates they take us down at the same time?

Well Today I see Karaken and Conviction servers sddown To Under maintenance and rest of the servers all saying "open" sounds to me nobody can reach char selection screen... Sounds like to me . Sounds like Na is completely down for all I know. So looking like i stay on Eu all day and as for kraken I'll have to wait for servs back up if at all before tomorrow's patch and down time..

Quote Originally Posted by manastars View Post
    Please don't release the update just yet. DCing constantly the game is unplayable right now.
    I thought "unplayable" might be an exaggeration until I couldn't stay logged on Aranzeb. If you can't stay logged in to poor little dead Aranzeb you really can't play.

everyone take a deep breathe. this is nothing trion has done. the ddos is happening to the entire internet through portals used by some isp but the other isp's . some have had 0 ddoses since the entire thing began. i use centurylink dsl. no promises, but ive had 0 ddosses since day 1 of this big incident. the major internet ports are getting smashed by attack. i know most are really mad but the source of the ddos is a government isp? so can never be taken down and with net neutrality coming up. this is just the beginning of internet hell

new servers for 4.0?

for new patch are new ¨fresh¨servers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast