+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 12/13/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

If you guys all hate the DDoS issues... which ofcourse we all hate hate it lol ...Just wait until net neutrality is gone! If we lose net neutrality, we'll never be able to play archeage, or most games period for that matter. Anyways, as much as the DDoS issues suck, im still excited for the new patch. <3

You donít get why they donít want 4.0 yet...

They arenít complaining because they are afraid something will affect 4.0 they are whining because ppl couldnít stay logged on to prepare adequately for 4.0. They want it delayed because some ppl couldnít even do the things they felt they needed to do in order to be ready for 4.0. Not because they care if the ddos will mess the launch up. Trion already takes care of the messing launches up themselves.

delay the release please

if trion cannot insurance a gameplay without issue of disconnecting , please delay the release 4.0, the story of trion is full of fail , please not another

I can't "log in daily" .. what do i get for logging into the server select before I DC? I did get in to the game last night.. 3 times for 5 minutes each... The game can't be played.. I can't harvest my farm, do family quests, or any dailies, or get my labor sleep or get any of my loyalty points.. BUT..i notice TRION is not offering any cash refunds for unplayable days.. thats a really good gig.. collect money..and do nothing. Trion has had over 2 weeks to get on this.. mad? yeah..i am.
    Goldheart

Side Note, Just an idea... I wanna see a new christmas costume similar to this! Let's make it happen LOL
    We got the white snowbunny looking costume. We got the sexy Santa looking costume. Let's get a sexy green Elf type of costume too!

Ok... Let's go to 4.0, but pls, without Disconnects...
    Fix it.

This IS TRION.. the DDOS might not be..but TRION has had 2 weeks to fix it and have done nothing. Someone predicted that the DDOS was tied to the release of 4.0 we shall see.. if you're not paying for a product, then, you wouldn't care.. but, when you ARE paying for a certain level of service, you have every right to ask for that level.. or go back to WoW. which is what my entire guild did..and I will probably have to do if TRION doesn't get their 'holes' fixed. Meanwhile.. they can read my glorified thoughts to to fix the damn game.
    Goldheart

http://securityaffairs.co/wordpress/...s-attacks.html An explanation of DDOS.. how it happens, who could benefit.. not very big on offering fixes..but its a pretty easy to understand explanation. I'm a little worried now that my credit card information may not be safe.
    Goldheart

Trion is not responsible for the connectivity issues. However, they are responsible for launching a major update at an appropriate time in which case NOW is NOT that time. Trion is a business like any other business serving their clients.
    And giving them a product in an unstable state is bad business. I see there are a few spouting "stop *itching" comments. Well guess what guys? There's only a FEW of you on this thread. You're outnumbered by the people who are upset. This is a FORUM where people are ALLOWED to express their concerns. Forums are for feedback and discussion of the game. And I, like many others, DON'T think it would be wise to release 4.0 until they've worked out something with their ISP to mitigate these attacks.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Kadum, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

Not gonna lie though. I am excited for the update so it'll be like eating a delicious bowl of curry while sitting on a bed of snakes and poison ivy.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Kadum, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast