+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 12/13/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #11
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Moii View Post
    for new patch are new ¨fresh¨servers?
    No new "fresh start" servers with this update. All current "Fresh Start" servers will convert to "legacy" servers with this update.

Are you guys really going to roll out 4.0 when the DC is this bad right now? It's just going to cause problems and make people not even wanna play during the 4.0 launch. Not sure who's making the final decision but tell them it's a very bad one.
    Don't do it. Fix the DC issues first please!!!
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

i was connected to kraken for about half an hr got gods have disconnected you now cannot get passed the connect screen

everthing is soo bad right now. nobody is able to stay in game. cannot get past server select screen

why not just start the patch, get 4.0 started? since nobody is able to stay in game anyways, the ddos is too bad for anything else atm

Fix the ddos before 4.0

Read my first post please. Adding 4.0 to an unplayable server will have little to no positive impact on the game, add to that that no one is able to play on ANY server right now and you will have a lot of really mad players. I get that you want to roll out this update ASAP but right now is not the time to do it. I also realize that Trion has a very bad history of listening to thier players, but I keep hoping that one day you will, as you say in almost every livestream, "(...) listen to you and take your feedback very seriously." Seriously, my whole guild got disconnected within two minutes of each other!

Also, just as a side note,
    WHEN HAVE THE PLAYERS EVER ASKED FOR A MAJOR UPDATE TO BE DELAYED??? YOU MAY WANT TO LISTEN WHEN UNPRECEDENTED THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!! MAYBE FOR THE PLAYERS THE DDoS ISSUE IS A BIT BIGGER THAN 4.0!!!
    LINNAEA

ARANZEB
    "You are who you make yourself" - Unknown

its a ddos, has 0 to do with trion. i want to break stuff cause noone understands its not trion. you guys are being babies about this. let them do their job and stop making them read your glorified please fix requests

Trion, although not responsible for the DDoS attack, IS however responsible for their response to it. I won't get as into detail as my last two posts now but the bottom line is, they need to put more resources into DDoS protection and if their ISP isn't doing their part, to find a different ISP/hosting service for their products. This is twice in a very short time that this has happened. It would be nice to see some more aggressive measures used to combat the effects of these attacks on Trion.

the attacks have been mitigated the second they happen, you get dc'd its mitigated. then a new attack hits. repeating itself. the ddos origin is not able to be taken down, could it even be re written to make a fully encrypted https server login to fully stop ddos? there must be some form of service that could stop it dead in its tracks before it could even hit anything. i hope these ppl get life in prison

get the fbi involved archeage withdrawals give me the shakes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast