+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: I want this back! @TRION @Celestrada

  1. #1

    Exclamation I want this back! @TRION @Celestrada

    Epic loot for an Epic Moment

    Visit the Marketplace between Maelstrom's launch and January 11 at 2 AM UTC, January 10 at 11 PM PDT, to get your set of epic gear!

    If you're below level 50, you can pick up a special pack of gear that will help you level up through the ranks much faster. The gear will keep changing as you get higher and higher, but it is time limited, so make sure to use it before the time runs out!

    If you're above level 50, you get a special pack of gear that will give you Homecoming Warrior's armor. You can specifically choose your set of gear, making sure that the stats best match the class you're trying to build.

    Plus, make sure to purchase the Homecoming Warrior's Challenge from the Marketplace each day to receive a quest. Complete this quest to earn Homecoming Warrior's scraps, which can be used to upgrade your Homecoming gear to a T5 Obsidian equivalent! Don't miss out!
    was changed to

    Awesome loot for an Awesome Moment

    Visit the Marketplace between Maelstrom's launch and January 11 at 2 AM UTC, January 10 at 11 PM PDT, to get your set of awesome gear!

    If you're below level 50, you can pick up a special pack of gear that will help you level up through the ranks much faster for the super low cost of FREE. The gear will keep changing as you get higher and higher, but it is time limited, so make sure to use it before the time runs out!

    If you're above level 50, you get a special pack of gear that will give you Homecoming Warrior's armor for 1 gold. You can specifically choose your set of gear, making sure that the stats best match the class you're trying to build.

    Plus, make sure to purchase the Homecoming Warrior's Challenge from the Marketplace each day to receive a quest. Complete this quest to earn Homecoming Warrior's scraps, which can be used to upgrade your Homecoming gear to a T5 Obsidian equivalent! Don't miss out!
    WHY DID U CHANGE THIS @TRION!.. this would of helped the tons of players who're super far behind in terms of gear disparity.. of course it doesnt help when a lot of people are rollin around with Erenor weapons or just plain legendary/mythics but it still would of been nice.

    if you're not gonna give epics then maybe Divine? I feel like Divine/Epic is the new standard or common ground.. Celestial was the standard like 2 years ago maybe but it's over with now.. gotta give people something better otherwise it's not really doing anything for them except maybe the actual newbs who're just starting but for the veteran players this celestial gear or "awesome" gear you're giving isn't anything special that we don't already have from the last 2-3 years you've given it out to us.

  2. #2
    I can bet you would of gotten a lot more players to come back as well if you'd kept the epic gear.. but celestial?? people are just gonna be like w/e.. I'm one of them I was fully ready to come back but now i have no reason to because I already have celestial and it does nothing for me.. and with this patch making it harder to craft Obsidian n such it's just pointless.

    Stop making it hard for new players or players that don't have big pockets or plastic to get gear all you're doing is hurting your player base.

    Edit: If I remember during one of ur recent live streams n such you even said you've heard the community and you said you guys were gonna start making changes to the marketplace and fixing the gear disparity n such but you couldn't with 4.0 because obviously it was already in development but you have heard us and there needs to be a change...

    THIS COULD OF BEEN PART OF THAT CHANGE BUT NOPE already screwed that one up.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25
    the term " epic " didnt mean grade of the gear... it was to express how " cool " or "awesome" the gear is..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmizer View Post
    I can bet you would of gotten a lot more players to come back as well if you'd kept the epic gear.. but celestial?? people are just gonna be like w/e.. I'm one of them I was fully ready to come back but now i have no reason to because I already have celestial and it does nothing for me.. and with this patch making it harder to craft Obsidian n such it's just pointless.

    Stop making it hard for new players or players that don't have big pockets or plastic to get gear all you're doing is hurting your player base.

    Edit: If I remember during one of ur recent live streams n such you even said you've heard the community and you said you guys were gonna start making changes to the marketplace and fixing the gear disparity n such but you couldn't with 4.0 because obviously it was already in development but you have heard us and there needs to be a change...

    THIS COULD OF BEEN PART OF THAT CHANGE BUT NOPE already screwed that one up.
    It was never going to be epic grade, always celestial. they just called it epic but have now changed it to avoid some people thinking they would give away epic gear for free LOL!!!!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    It was never going to be epic grade, always celestial. they just called it epic but have now changed it to avoid some people thinking they would give away epic gear for free LOL!!!!!

    You are absolutely right! I couldn't have said it better.

    I'm not disappointed, I got used to it... which is sad.

  6. #6
    Still doesn't change my point.. change needs to happen and they've knowledge it in some of their past streams

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200223257

    @ 00:14:50

    after Muzzy finishes Celestrada chims in about gear disparity... If they had given Epic gear it could of helped a lot... yes I know some people are gonna complain cause they threw $ at the game

    If they TRULLY worked for it then yea I can see this being a problem but those who paid for it like no one told them or forced them to throw money at the game they did that all on their own.. they can't blame anyone but themselves.

    Edit: something else is these gear pieces cannot be regraded past the specific grade so it'd be stuck at Epic not like they could take them to legendary or mythic n such.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Godiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    229
    If I saw it correctly the armor/weapon from the +55 bundle can be regraded unlike all the previous free stuff which is a HUGE advantage to newer players. Why cant people just enjoy instead of complain about everything?
    Nostalgia


    Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

    -Khro

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmizer View Post
    Still doesn't change my point.. change needs to happen and they've knowledge it in some of their past streams

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200223257

    @ 00:14:50

    after Muzzy finishes Celestrada chims in about gear disparity... If they had given Epic gear it could of helped a lot... yes I know some people are gonna complain cause they threw $ at the game

    If they TRULLY worked for it then yea I can see this being a problem but those who paid for it like no one told them or forced them to throw money at the game they did that all on their own.. they can't blame anyone but themselves.

    Edit: something else is these gear pieces cannot be regraded past the specific grade so it'd be stuck at Epic not like they could take them to legendary or mythic n such.
    You must be trolling to expect an EPIC set of gear which costs players 100K get a full set, not including weapons / costumes / underwear / instrument / Jewelry

    You argument is first degree entitlement, if you want that stuff, make a plan to get it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
    If I saw it correctly the armor/weapon from the +55 bundle can be regraded unlike all the previous free stuff which is a HUGE advantage to newer players. Why cant people just enjoy instead of complain about everything?
    Not complaining. I'm just pointing out some flaws in their game that they've said they would fix and clearly they've not really done anything about it. Giving out Celestial gear like they've done the past 2-3 years isn't doing anything.. it's not anything that people don't already have pretty much except the new new people who're starting from scratch which I can't imagen there is a lot of... like cmon lets be real here.. I doubt there's THAT many new people actually playing ArcheAge.. yeah sure maybe a good handful or so but for the most part it's just like they do every year where they give Celestial gear to help those less fortunate catch up that's about it but it does nothing for the vets who've been grinding and spending countless hours to get that ONE piece of Epic or something or get a ton of gold only to lose it in regrades etc..

    Mean while those with big pockets and plastics can just wooop up to divine/epics or higher...

    This new patch is making it even harder to get Obsidian which hurts players even more.. now they gotta grind even more.. it just idk..

    Celestrada says they've heard us and they are gonna make changes but so far nothings been done. I've provided proof with the stream clip and the time in the clip. there's the official letter that was released by them which did nothing..

    When is TRION gonna actually do something? You can only cry wolf so many times TRION before ppl just stop listening and leave and move on to other things/games.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    You must be trolling to expect an EPIC set of gear which costs players 100K get a full set, not including weapons / costumes / underwear / instrument / Jewelry

    You argument is first degree entitlement, if you want that stuff, make a plan to get it.
    Who said I was trolling I was going off what was said in the announcement and we've established that they changed it to get rid of any misunderstandings which is fine w/e but it STILL doesn't change my point that ♥♥♥♥ is broke and something needs to be done about gear disparity. WHY even bother releasing another set of Celestial Gear when most people already have it and even then a lot of people are wearing Divine or Epics.. wtf is that Celestial gear gonna do for me?? NOT A DAMN THING. I'm still gonna get wrecked in PVP n stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts