+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate BUGGED or INTENDED!?!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    I am sure long term AA players know the differences in the regions and their respective players.
    I think every patch NA has had has been more grindy than KR except maybe library EXP and ancestral levels. Most progression essential or fun items have had their drop rates reduced and/or gated in the cash shop. Also we had to wait 6 months for the extra erenor EXP which KR had for far longer.
    (●ω`●) Linnychan #1 Anime Healer NA (。◕‿◕。)
    C@ - RP Chef - Great-tuna Club
    Assassin/Soothsayer/Confessor

Quote Originally Posted by Lukealex View Post
    I'm not sure if it's my screen or what, but here's the amigo post which includes an image of the new recipes, Mark has it as well but it seems blurrier on his site to me. Probably just a me thing. Anyway... https://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo/16822
    Thank you, I couldn't see the one on mark's site too well either.

So yeah, the silver has dropped greatly. From 50 ingots for 5 keys to 8 ingots plus 5 copper keys (which cost 18 copper ingots) for 5 keys.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    Thank you, I couldn't see the one on mark's site too well either.

So yeah, the silver has dropped greatly. From 50 ingots for 5 keys to 8 ingots plus 5 copper keys (which cost 18 copper ingots) for 5 keys.
    correct me if i'm wrong but I thought it is was only 15 silver ingots for 5 keys in KR
    (●ω`●) Linnychan #1 Anime Healer NA (。◕‿◕。)
    C@ - RP Chef - Great-tuna Club
    Assassin/Soothsayer/Confessor

Quote Originally Posted by Lin View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong but I thought it is was only 15 silver ingots for 5 keys in KR
    You are correct, my listing is from the NA patterns. So the question now becomes if we get this recipe or a different one.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Hey all,

I know I was planning to post some totals today now that we have more data, after I opened some crates myself. I'm still doing so and totaling my results, so that won't get posted tonight.

However, I CAN say that after totaling the extra 350 Metallic Auroran Crates (50 from Rikalus and 300 from Setrict), their data points to my guesstimate of an extra 65% Lunarite now being dead on. Even if I get unlucky and get few jackpots/a lot of starpoint jackpots, Aired got like 50% more Lunarite, so...still a substantial increase.

I know, my apologies again, the post with a massive blob of numbers and text will be tomorrow.

@Bdd Muzzy and Celestrata really you are joking on steam about high 4.0 issue ?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215741273?t=19m55s

when are we getting the same drop rate of other Region ? not the content of the crate ! the drop rate.

Why on our region it's 22g / crate, are you scamming with XL games your own community ? are you making more ppl leave the game to not gain any population anymore ?

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #197
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    @Bdd Muzzy and Celestrata really you are joking on steam about high 4.5 issue ?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215741273?t=19m55s

when are we getting the same drop rate of other Region ? not the content of the crate ! the drop rate.

Why on our region it's 22g / crate, are you scamming with XL games your own community ?
    Noxm, you have pasted this same thing like 5 times now. I think the language barrier may be causing issues here because I keep repeating the same thing over and over to you and I have a feeling you don’t understand me I’m not sure what your native language is but maybe someone can help me out here?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...70#post2660270

so you and xl changed the % chance to drop on monster of Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate and you make it like RU/KR ?

sorry i didnt understand english very well, thanks gonna check it tomorow

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    so you and xl changed the % chance to drop on monster of Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate and you make it like RU/KR ?

sorry i didnt understand english very well, thanks gonna check it tomorow
    No, they didn't. Even during the double event the drop rate is insanely low. What they chnaged was the chance to actually get something decent out of the metallic crates when you open them. If they just doubled the drop rate from what comes out of the crate now then it would be reasonable. If they made the crates drop off of monsters at 10 times their rate that they do now... it would be almost reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    Noxm, you have pasted this same thing like 5 times now. I think the language barrier may be causing issues here because I keep repeating the same thing over and over to you and I have a feeling you don’t understand me I’m not sure what your native language is but maybe someone can help me out here?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...70#post2660270
    Dont think its a language barrier, I think he was more expressing concern that during the live stream when folks asked about the drop rate Celestrata and Muzzy instead discussed the content and didnt cover the drop rate at all.

Given that the boxes are now fixed to have the appropriate lucky drops... what about those of use that opened our crates before the fix? SOL?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast