+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate BUGGED or INTENDED!?!

Exclamation Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate BUGGED or INTENDED!?!

Today after the 4.0 update i opened around 200x crates and all that i found was:
    3x Superior Fireglow Lunarite (after opening 20x crates) before was at least 10x+
    60x Fine Waveglow Lunarite
    20x Fine Fireglow Lunarite
    163 Fine Copperglow Lunarite
    + a few starpoints and moonpoints...

Is bugged or what?!?! Cuz the drop rate of Superior Lunarite was just horrible...

130 crates for 0 superior lunarite ...

I guess this is intended, not the first time korean drop rates get adjusted for the western audience here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeasike View Post
    I guess this is intended, not the first time korean drop rates get adjusted for the western audience here.
    From my point of view it looks like a bug cuz if you cant find superior lunarite in crate then how can you make T2 Gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyales View Post
    From my point of view it looks like a bug cuz if you cant find superior lunarite in crate then how can you make T2 Gems?
    Same way as before, by buying rng boxes

Didn't they said they will remove RNG from gemming ??????

They just transferred impossible RNG odds to obtaing ingredients for the recipe and hold us for stupid again..... THERE IS THE RNG AGAIN THAT THEY ANNOUNCED WILL BE NO MORE !!

TRION will never change and nothing ever good will come out of them...

We're going to hold Trion responsible if this turns out to be true. That is, if the RNG, previously found in the gemming, has been transferred over to the Crates. Bungie did this. EA did this. Do not think Trion is so untouchable to get away with "shuffling RNG". We're not dumb.

I opened 101 crates and got 15 Superior Copperglow (12 full and nearly 3 combining lower tier). I also got 19 Superior Fireglow from ONE chest (I guess it's some sort of jackpot).

Overall it mainly dropped Fine Copperglows (t1) in small amounts.

This is indeed sad. The lunarite generation is horrible the worst ever in the game. I'm almost certain XL did this on purpose. Yes you can have no break gems, but get prepared for your wish to be granted...

The new lunagems are awesome, honestly, that is the best thing to happen to this game in a very long time, the process of making them, however, is beyond ridiculous.

In addition to the horrible horrible drop rate of lunarite, they threw almost literally a turd into the box (copperglow) and on top of that, the t1 lunarite's only use is to make the t2 lunarite and the rate of 50:1. So when you get a box and it drops 1 t1 lunarite you get 1/50th of what you need for 1 piece of the 20 t2 lunarite which is 1000th of a no break gem.. suck on that lemon.

I saw this coming and honestly did what I could to get the word out, link:here I had personally sold all 60 of my boxes pre 4.0 because the speculation was driving these prices way too high for what you end up with.

And finally, what is more, is the rare treasure maps which used to drop gale lunarite and in early versions of 4.0 dropped t1 fire/wave/copper lunarite got removed. We are now left with 2-3 in game ways to get this stuff. 1. Those horrible crates, 2 Arcane+ treasure maps, and finally maybe still dropping in the HoA (Heart of Ayanad) dungeon though I couldn't confirm this on the test server. All together those options do not put enough lunarite into the game, which leaves... you guessed it cash shop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast