+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate BUGGED or INTENDED!?!

I would really love to know why we dont have the same drop rate like Korea, since we need the same amount of lunarrite. We have the same demand but almost no supply.
    Dunning–Kruger effect - The ArcheAge community in a nutshell

Can a GM check the crates drop rate and fix it!?!?!

Sorry Trion, but we're not letting this issue die or go quietly into the night. See you on your livestream.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #34
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyales View Post
    Can a GM check the crates drop rate and fix it!?!?!
    Absolutely I can pull the data. I have no say in changing rates and I am pretty sure only XL can do such a thing. We do not set drop rates as far as I am aware.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    Absolutely I can pull the data. I have no say in changing rates and I am pretty sure only XL can do such a thing. We do not set drop rates as far as I am aware.
    What is the largest sample size needed to produce reliable statistical odds, and would you be so kind to share this information for us?

Is it reasonable to have the vast vast majority of this may to come from cash boxes. I would even bet that trion and xl use cash shop purchases as part of their determination regarding drop rates.

So I want to ask what % of the mat drops from pve and what % comes out of boxes, and I want a trion staff to tell us why they think that is acceptable. Which gives light to my question of if they play the game. A real way to determine this is by pvping with them. That would be very telling. I'm going to guess only quill would be able to prove that.

And bro, these guys work for a gaming company. They are playing some kind of game. This should give way to 'care'.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    I can clearly say that before the 4.0 patch the drop rate for lunarite from the crates were a lot better then it is now. By opening 21 crates you would get at least 9x+ old Fine Lunarite (3.5 patch): current name: Superior Lunarite. And now after opening 21 crates i got 3x...
    You should try to open 100 crates + to see how much crap you can get from it, the crates are literally useless right now cuz if you open 20x crates you might not even get enough Fine Lunarite to make 1 d@mn Superior Lunarite...

okay trion , let's point this , do you think it's fun for us to grind 70Hrs for maybe get one t2 gems? seriously , a LOT of your costumers are like me , we get full time works , children , we pay and play this game to destress and have fun . make your game fun pls . we are not bots , our time playing and grinding should be worth it .

There is something wrong about the drop rate .. Xl games fault or Trion fault ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bvmtiZoiGM

Is there any update to this @Bigdatadude @Muzzy ?
    Are those rates working as intended and if so, why are we not getting the same rates like Korea?

We have the same demand for lunarite since we have the same lunarite system but our supply is almost non existing. One T2 lunarite (copper, wave, fire) costs ~150 to ~200g on the AH on EU servers.

Its seems logical to me that we got higher costs for gemming since the gems wont fail and this is fine, but paying 20k+(just for the lunarite) to gem 7 slots in a weapon is nonsense and will make it almost impossible for players to catch up with their gear.

Other types of lunarite are way easier to obtain - Prestige Shop, Lord Coins, Mistsong Summit.
    Those types are way cheaper /eaiser to gain compared to the chopper, fire and wave lunarite.

There needs to be an andjustment for either the drop rate of the metallic crates / treasure maps or the lunarite droping from those.

I really hope there will be a fix for this, otherwise i have very low hope that the new gem-system will be anything more than another reason why people are not / hardly able to catch up, even if they try. Im sure this will result in current player leaving the game and new players will stop once they learn and see, that there is almost no way for them to catch up.

The new gem-system should help new players, since you can progress without rng, but setting the needed amount of gold this high, most wont even bother to try, im afraid.

-Cheers
    Dunning–Kruger effect - The ArcheAge community in a nutshell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast