+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate BUGGED or INTENDED!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    This is indeed sad. The lunarite generation is horrible the worst ever in the game. I'm almost certain XL did this on purpose. Yes you can have no break gems, but get prepared for your wish to be granted...

The new lunagems are awesome, honestly, that is the best thing to happen to this game in a very long time, the process of making them, however, is beyond ridiculous.

In addition to the horrible horrible drop rate of lunarite, they threw almost literally a turd into the box (copperglow) and on top of that, the t1 lunarite's only use is to make the t2 lunarite and the rate of 50:1. So when you get a box and it drops 1 t1 lunarite you get 1/50th of what you need for 1 piece of the 20 t2 lunarite which is 1000th of a no break gem.. suck on that lemon.

I saw this coming and honestly did what I could to get the word out, link:here I had personally sold all 60 of my boxes pre 4.0 because the speculation was driving these prices way too high for what you end up with.

And finally, what is more, is the rare treasure maps which used to drop gale lunarite and in early versions of 4.0 dropped t1 fire/wave/copper lunarite got removed. We are now left with 2-3 in game ways to get this stuff. 1. Those horrible crates, 2 Arcane+ treasure maps, and finally maybe still dropping in the HoA (Heart of Ayanad) dungeon though I couldn't confirm this on the test server. All together those options do not put enough lunarite into the game, which leaves... you guessed it cash shop.
    If Trion or XL did this on purpose and created this unfair bias or slant towards influencing players to purchase RNG boxes I'm certain that future legislation against RNG boxes (in the EU, and an upswell of support here in the US) will find them in contempt.

Edit 1:
    I personally wanted no-break gems because in the month leading up to 4.0, I dumped ~60k honor into Toughness 353 gems for my Divine Ayanad Legs, only to get a grand total of 3 gems socket. That RNG is criminal.

Instead to make game better they are making the game worst by being a more P2W game.
    Most of us were lucky cuz we could save some mats for the new T2 gems, we could save mats for new T2 gems or buy some old T3 gems before update. But if you are a new player it is just ridiculous how much gold you need to be able to gem your armor and weapons...
    Is just stupid to think that only 20x Superior Fireglow Lunarite cost around 2,7k + and the price might keep go up as there is low supply of Superior Fireglow and Waveglow Lunarite and a very high demand...

It feels like the ones who made this 4.0 patch got a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed disorder, they just want to ruin the game for us and do everything they can to make the game worst for us...

Nvm dont mind me guys...

In Korea they have a much higher drop rate on those metal crates, I've been told many times. Perhaps somebody can pop over there and check the AH prices of metal crates / lunarite?

I've just pulled this note from the released patch notes (on this note: I do wish they communicated the actual change in detail 5% -> 7% as example):

-- Increased the amount of Lunarite drops from the Metallic Auroran Crate. Fireglow, Copperglow, and Waveglow Lunarite drops are affected.

But, if this thread is correct, it seems like there is an opposite reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaft View Post
    I've just pulled this note from the released patch notes (on this note: I do wish they communicated the actual change in detail 5% -> 7% as example):

-- Increased the amount of Lunarite drops from the Metallic Auroran Crate. Fireglow, Copperglow, and Waveglow Lunarite drops are affected.

But, if this thread is correct, it seems like there is an opposite reality.
    I know there should be an increase rate from crates but is not, is like the drop rate dropped with at least 2% from how it was in 3.5

The other day I had the same thought
    regarding how crappy the crates drop rate was and the rng debate. It made so salty that these boxes were said that they had an increased chance if you open more yet the numbers are not common knowledge. Trion needs to provide a % in the crate window. This is just moving the rng around. You should be ashamed of yourselves for this. Don't you dare play dumb either. Just take your lumps and fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyales View Post
    I know there should be an increase rate from crates but is not, is like the drop rate dropped with at least 2% from how it was in 3.5
    I'm not certain I quite understand the last part of the sentence mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaft View Post
    I'm not certain I quite understand the last part of the sentence mate.
    Sorry my bad, i`m 2 tired....
    I just wanted to say that now the drop rate from crates is lowered with 2% when it should be increased with 2% then how it was in 3.5

Anyone surprised by this sort of thing hasn't been paying attention the last 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    In Korea they have a much higher drop rate on those metal crates, I've been told many times. Perhaps somebody can pop over there and check the AH prices of metal crates / lunarite?
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ose-(NA-vs-KR)
    This is one of my old threads but I feel it is still relevant. They have ALWAYS kept gemming expensive to sell RNG boxes here in the NA market.
    (●ω`●) Linnychan #1 Anime Healer NA (。◕‿◕。)
    C@ - RP Chef - Great-tuna Club
    Assassin/Soothsayer/Confessor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast