+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 608

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate BUGGED or INTENDED!?!

  1. #251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    Because the drop rate is the problem not what they contain.
    Yeah so BDD is right, there is no point to hold onto the crates. IF we see some good news it'll most likely impact the drop rate not what's Inside. That's mean it's better to open/sell the crates now because if the drop rate is corrected the price of crates will drop.

    Btw this think about lunarites remind me what we experienced with archeum @ launch...

  2. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    Why would you hold onto the crates? They have a better loot table than the other regions right now.
    I'm so confused right now. I can't find the quote, but I think I remember you saying that we got the loot table change because our loot table was incorrect, and it was being fixed to be the same as other regions? Did I completely misunderstand something somewhere?

  3. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukealex View Post
    ...And, the part you've all been waiting for.... On NA, Lost Metallic Crates have an average crate value of 36.52 Gold and Metallic Auroran Crates have an average crate value of 49.44 Gold. On EU, Lost Metallic Crates have an average crate value of 30.58 Gold and Metallic Auroran Crates have an average crate value of 42.72 Gold. (Note: Break even value of crate will be lower because of the cost of the Copper/Silver Key!)...
    New numbers: On NA, Lost Metallic Crates have an average crate value of 34.98 Gold and Metallic Auroran Crates have an average crate value of 46.92 Gold. On EU, Lost Metallic Crates have an average crate value of 28.48 Gold and Metallic Auroran Crates have an average crate value of 39.27 Gold. (Note: Break even value of crate will be lower because of the cost of the Copper/Silver Key!)

    Analysis: Copperglow continues to drop in price on NA and EU. The end of 2x drop rate event turned Copperglow's rapid price drop into a slow drop, and (currently) has halted/slightly reversed Fireglow and Waveglow's prices from dropping as well. Moving forward, with the 2x drop event ended, I'm not sure what will happen.

  4. #254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    301
    Hey guys on the Livestream from yesterday did they say something about the drop rate of Metallic Crates!?!?! Or they just ignored it?

  5. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyales View Post
    Hey guys on the Livestream from yesterday did they say something about the drop rate of Metallic Crates!?!?! Or they just ignored it?
    Oh they did say something about that , it was very sneaky mumbled in while she was talking about the compost/worms ,She said NO changes will happen.

    Here is the moment she says it , Listen very carefully or you will miss it ..
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217935382?t=00h09m50s

  6. #256
    Senior Member Noxm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyales View Post
    Hey guys on the Livestream from yesterday did they say something about the drop rate of Metallic Crates!?!?! Or they just ignored it?

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217935382?t=07m57s


    They said, they took 1 months to gather data about T2 mats economy in our region. and now they are talking with XL games to find the best solution.

  7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #257
    ArcheAge Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrotherhood View Post
    Oh they did say something about that , it was very sneaky mumbled in while she was talking about the compost/worms ,She said NO changes will happen.

    Here is the moment she says it , Listen very carefully or you will miss it ..
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217935382?t=00h09m50s
    It really isnt helpful to spread misinformation, especially on this subject.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217935382?t=07m57s

    8:00 Metallic Crates

    Yes, we are aware of this, yes we have been talking about it, yes we want to get the rates changed.
    But we are coming down to a discussion back and forth between us and xl on how those rates will change
    what impact they will have to the economy
    These types of things aren't decided very quickly
    I'ts because a lot of information is gathered and looked at
    For example comparing both regions and how they drop items, who gets more
    Not going to get into the nitty gritty with that
    but this is something that is done each and every week and your feedback is really important
    and goes into the reports and influences the quesitons we ask
    and the things we prioritize and right now for example lunarite is prioritized
    mostly because people have asked us over and over about it

  8. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    It really isnt helpful to spread misinformation, especially on this subject.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217935382?t=07m57s

    8:00 Metallic Crates

    Yes, we are aware of this, yes we have been talking about it, yes we want to get the rates changed.
    But we are coming down to a discussion back and forth between us and xl on how those rates will change
    what impact they will have to the economy
    These types of things aren't decided very quickly
    I'ts because a lot of information is gathered and looked at
    For example comparing both regions and how they drop items, who gets more
    Not going to get into the nitty gritty with that
    but this is something that is done each and every week and your feedback is really important
    and goes into the reports and influences the quesitons we ask
    and the things we prioritize and right now for example lunarite is prioritized
    mostly because people have asked us over and over about it
    Thanks for info, Dutchbrotherhood, Noxm and BigDataDude.

    I started to realize, to think that the ones who are in charge of fixing things like this in game are kinda incompetents and i honestly cant comprehend their logic!?!?!
    "But we are coming down to a discussion back and forth between us and xl on how those rates will change
    what impact they will have to the economy"

    With the release of 4.0 patch the economy of game was already impacted in a negative way when the price of Fireglow went up like crazy, dafuq it felt like the Fireglow lunarite will become a currency like Bitcoin, the price went instantly x3,x4 (joke).

    And about the feedback i do not know what exactly more they want from us when there is already enough feedback about the Metallic Crates... That`s just an excuse...

  9. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    It really isnt helpful to spread misinformation, especially on this subject.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217935382?t=07m57s

    8:00 Metallic Crates

    Yes, we are aware of this, yes we have been talking about it, yes we want to get the rates changed.
    But we are coming down to a discussion back and forth between us and xl on how those rates will change
    what impact they will have to the economy
    These types of things aren't decided very quickly
    I'ts because a lot of information is gathered and looked at
    For example comparing both regions and how they drop items, who gets more
    Not going to get into the nitty gritty with that
    but this is something that is done each and every week and your feedback is really important
    and goes into the reports and influences the quesitons we ask
    and the things we prioritize and right now for example lunarite is prioritized
    mostly because people have asked us over and over about it
    Btw you can add to the analyze that with the 4.5 and t3 gems thinks are going to be crazy as each gems cost 50 Lunarites... So Lunarite should be a priority also because of the incoming patches.

    Also, any update on the posibility to Salvage the old ones?

  10. #260
    You say that u discuss drop rates, but it quite apparent that the change to bait worms was not discussed before 4.0 launch. Please explain!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts