+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate BUGGED or INTENDED!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    In Korea they have a much higher drop rate on those metal crates, I've been told many times. Perhaps somebody can pop over there and check the AH prices of metal crates / lunarite?
    I used to be able to use the web app to check KR prices, but it doesn't seem to be functioning.

https://archeage.xlgames.com/auctions
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lin View Post
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ose-(NA-vs-KR)
    This is one of my old threads but I feel it is still relevant. They have ALWAYS kept gemming expensive to sell RNG boxes here in the NA market.
    This is actually a good linked from the beginning of this year that refers to the same depressed rates of Metallic Crates and Lunarites. This seems to be an artificial design placed upon us by Trion, by all appearances, at this moment.

Maybe they thought the drop rate was increased but really it was decreased? Same thing happened to our worms, (patch notes say increased but really was 50% decrease) and we got this response - http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2658343

Maybe, maybe not. Would be nice if they took a look for us.

Well that's disappointing. I've been slowly collecting the crates over months in anticipation of the patch and was planning to open them all today and stop being poor. Looks like they'll stay in the chest in hope of future changes, and I'll stay poor. Thanks for posting this warning! And no thanks at all to those responsible for terrible and undocumented drop rate changes that screwed the last few months of my game play. Ya'll are about done wasting my time.

I stocked up on around 120 or more of the Metallic Crates, I might be sorely depressed if out of all of those i will not have all of the lunarite i need to make 3 T2 gems.

This thread troubles me greatly.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Quote Originally Posted by Paintsticks View Post
    Maybe they thought the drop rate was increased but really it was decreased? Same thing happened to our worms, (patch notes say increased but really was 50% decrease) and we got this response - http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2658343

Maybe, maybe not. Would be nice if they took a look for us.
    Kurita explained that a page earlier in that thread...(post #37). To repeat, KR has always gotten 15-18 bait worms. In this patch (tbh I don't know the KR patch #, but obviously for us it's 4.0), KR buffed them, an increase for them.

For whatever reason, here in NA/EU we have always gotten more bait worms than KR. Now with 4.0 and XL's copy paste of code or however exactly they do it, updating that code actually nerfed worms for us. Why and how this happened, isn't really worth speculating on unless you're Trion. And, obviously, XL's copy paste patch notes are thus completely wrong about the bait worms change.

I'm not trying to white knight for Trion here, but this isn't something they would have noticed unless they planted worms and harvested them to check. Considering how soon to scheduled release Trion received a correct build for XL...and the fact that one would assume that XL was competent enough that Trion didn't personally need to test every single change, line by line, for the entire patch...this nerf really isn't on Trion.

Obviously, I'm curious as to why we got so many extra bait worms in the first place...was the XL coder somehow unable to type in the correct numbers? Did Trion request extra worms for us, then XL promptly forgot or something when copy pasting their way to our buggy delayed 4.0 release? Did XL nerf worm production during their KR testing and somehow we got their "alpha" production numbers, or nerf worms at some point in KR and somehow forget to nerf them here? Either way...I'd agree that hopefully bait worms are returned to what they were before, at least.

Every good change comes with a bad, more obscure and less obvious change. XL has done this multiple times with every 'good' change. They give with one hand, but they take a whole lot more with the other.

Bump for visibility. We need answers to this RNG shuffling.

With the demand we now have those drop rates are an absolute no-go. With the current AH-prices i would need to pay 20k+ just for the lunarite for my 2h. Beside this there is not even enough lunarite i could buy. I opened 100 chest myself and got 7 t2 chopper and 2 t2 fire lunarite. If this is intended, good luck everyone gemming your gear, because it will either take you ages or tons of gold.
    Dunning–Kruger effect - The ArcheAge community in a nutshell

Hello!?!?! Any GM can check and fix it!?!?! Is really messed up to get only 3x Superior Lunarite from around 200x crates....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast