+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why releasing a major update while you're being DDoS'd?

Why releasing a major update while you're being DDoS'd?

"Hey! Let's release the 4.0 update while the servers are being DDOS'd "
    "Let's make them clear a daily quest that needs to do a party/raid! "

- Neverending debuffs killing us (sleep, stun, trip, mutilation whatever)
    - 1-2 seconds delay for skills
    - Unable to kill bosses/raid bosses

nicu.

Yeah, requiring few a daily quest that aren't new player friendly to upgrade the gear mostly them need is already ridiculous enough, but at this time, it's basically impossible on NA.

yea they might want to kick down some of the scraps to players untill the ddos is over cause its unplayable by most

I hope they add extra patron time for compensation, I can't even spend my labor properly and it goes wasted.

Why does it matter? There was no land rush, so its just another day and you can choose to play today or not, based on your connection. The fact that it was a patch day is irrelevant.

Them Malestrom packs are needed to hit financial goals for the fiscal year.

it's ok DDOS is non relevant at all, it won't affect anyone play style right?... Ok now being a bit more serious we got all this new stuff, that we all want to test out, been waiting for a year or more for this to be in NA, so I don't have to go to the korean server to play it and all I get is massive lags and dc's right and left, I got dced in middle of an arena and that caused me not only to lose but to also get a 24 hours ban from joining another arena... you guys can't really take this company seriously when you keep doing things like this, to later just add a "compensation" which is so worthless that doesn't even make up for the huge amount of patron time we lost in the last attacks and now we are going through it again, like I've lost so much labor not being able to use it to keep my incomes going that is just being a waste of patron time, you guys seriously need to rethink this whole company if you really want to keep up the population and community satisfaction towards the game to keep it running.

Maybe you get killed because of the GREEEAAAATCLUB, but all jokes aside. Yes it is completely ridiculous to launch a patch under these conditions.
    Guilds:
    903rd (aranzeb west)
    Ruined Kings (aranzeb pirate)
    Tempest (Nazar west)
    Sin (Tahyang pirate)
    Plan B (Kyrios pirate)
    Infernal (Kyrios West)
    Southpaw (Kyrios West)

Server hopper & gear yolo'er

Quote Originally Posted by Daanw View Post
    Maybe you get killed because of the GREEEAAAATCLUB, but all jokes aside. Yes it is completely ridiculous to launch a patch under these conditions.
    The game must be hosted on a GREEEAAATSERVER then :v

+ Reply to Thread