+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about the patch folks?

I dunno it's tough becuase I can only play so much and what some people may not understand is that yea obsidian was easy to get but the regrading was intense and as for someone who can typically spend 4 hours in a game per day its going to be very hard for me...

Staying on track I enjoy the raid log I just hope soon they will implement the option to shout your party in faction right click it and apply to join it. Also the pvp is awesome I'm really liking the cross server pvp. How honor works though not much of a fan of since I've came back I've struggles to get those extra lvls now my honor will funnel into them still but with no gems. GG

Folio is horrible.
    New player just get kick of the game thx to obsidian price up instead of just lower ayanad cost.
    Boring auto-raid in war zone stille here.
    Remove some buff can be a good thing, but not when you don't delete all the old one who gonna give an insane advantage to ppl who stock them....
    Same for gem, old player AGAIN get an advantage with better value of old gem.

Nerf cargo just gonna make charcoal price rise AGAIN and make gear just way to hard for new and legit player.

Dunno how many time i'm gonna wast on this game now..

Showing offline for me

This update is like trading in your Ferrari for a Reliant Robin.
    With every new update they seem to be trying to re-invent the wheel.
    There is a saying "If it's not broke, Don't try to fix it". Wish they would do that.

After playing from the start and several bad updates, this might be the final update for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitini View Post
    Staying on track I enjoy the raid log I just hope soon they will implement the option to shout your party in faction right click it and apply to join it.
    Well, there IS such feature already

Quote Originally Posted by Par12 View Post
    This update is like trading in your Ferrari for a Reliant Robin.
    With every new update they seem to be trying to re-invent the wheel.
    There is a saying "If it's not broke, Don't try to fix it". Wish they would do that.

After playing from the start and several bad updates, this might be the final update for me.
    If you would post such unspecific posts, i might get an idea you never played the game. So what specifically changed in game?
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

It didn't bring enough QoL improvements this time. Guaranteed gemming system was a must. I'm happy that they brought it. Ability to turn houses is also a good feature.
    But I personally want to see QoL improvements that increase your overall experience with this game.
    Most of the time you spend goes to vocational activities, trading, crafting and gold farming, yet most changes were made to the stuff 99% of the game can't afford.(Like erenor armor sets)

Maybe bring some auto-aligning feature when you are planting, those systems have never been changed.
    Make it less boring to plant stuff. Bring new tractor upgrades and more stuff to make it easier to spend labor.

Can't think so much about this patch since i disconnected after dying due of massive lags in Mistsong Summit, that made me RQ the game.
    + seeing ppl still saying "+cr/+gr" when raid leaders are spamming the links to join their raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tr34 View Post
    It didn't bring enough QoL improvements this time. Guaranteed gemming system was a must. I'm happy that they brought it. Ability to turn houses is also a good feature.
    But I personally want to see QoL improvements that increase your overall experience with this game.
    Most of the time you spend goes to vocational activities, trading, crafting and gold farming, yet most changes were made to the stuff 99% of the game can't afford.(Like erenor armor sets)

Maybe bring some auto-aligning feature when you are planting, those systems have never been changed.
    Make it less boring to plant stuff. Bring new tractor upgrades and more stuff to make it easier to spend labor.
    Erenor isn't that expensive to craft. "Regrading" is the expensive part.

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Well, there IS such feature already

If you would post such unspecific posts, i might get an idea you never played the game. So what specifically changed in game?
    Folio is a mess now.
    Obsidian armour is harder to craft now.
    Tradepacks hit again, already hard to get charcoal
    little hidden changes, like donkeys removed from mirage for around 10s now costing 10k vocation.

One abysmal new "feature" is kyrios medals.

How to obtain them ? am i forced to enter arena ???????
    I haven't once in entirely lifetime of the game never did arena so they force this awfull gameplay on me ??????

put away this dirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there any option to get kyrios points without do stupid things like arena? ???????????????

If i wanted map type of gameplay i would play many many many other games that offer that gameplay.
    i want a MMORPG for ♥♥♥♥s sake !!!

Edit : checked luckily these are still up for prestige (At least move the costumes and the companion growthstones back to prestige where it belongs !!!)
    so i dont need to do arenas.
    I double dare them to ever put exclusively things i would like toobtain behind abysmal arena gameplay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast