+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Try out your new ride" Quest bugged

"Try out your new ride" Quest bugged

I'm trying to get a scarecrow 16x16 from the quest path, and in the quest, it says to click the Farm Cart Design to summon it. It doesnt summon anything and I hope that we dont have to make a Farm Cart that can only have 2 packs on it, because its stupid to make us spend something just like 600g to make it to complete a quest. I'll quit right now I i'm getting told I need to make one.

Try out your New Ride quest bugged

Yes its bugged for me too, states that I cannot use this....tried just about everything....any help would be appreciated. I got half the quest done by carrying two loads up the hill on my back but still cannot summon the wagon.

its not bugged but direction of packs is missing packs are at the back of ''Burts'' (blue salt brotherhood) next to vehicle conductor ''Haroza'' for east faction.shortly you must get packs at where you got the quest dont move other area next area packs are wrong game not directing any of packs but second area packs are shiny that trolled me.Quest has lack of directing
    Everybody cherishes his own way of doing things

You have to follow the quest text. It tells you after you build it to move the packs up the hill and the packs are litetally behind the questgiver. Also if you follow the quest eventually it gives you the 4 pack cart ingredients including the thunderstruck tree just takes some more quests. You will still have to build the wheels but you get everything else. You also get a house, a title, and other goodies.
    Krest Mart UCC Shop
    ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Visit KrestMart on WordPress
    Visit the ArcheAge Forum

+ Reply to Thread