+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Xmas present event

75 labor is fine if they take all the garbage out of the loot pool. The problem with the last two events was not that they took too much labor. The problem was that there was tons of trash in the loot pool so you typically get nothing of value out of your entire labor pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    75 labor is fine if they take all the garbage out of the loot pool. The problem with the last two events was not that they took too much labor. The problem was that there was tons of trash in the loot pool so you typically get nothing of value out of your entire labor pool.
    so true,thats why i avoit events since more then 1 year
    Sirpeter,Paladin + Cael,Archer ;EU - Anthalon (exAier) - Haranya;Proud Leader of Sturmherzen
    Lianel,Wiz Proud Members of Falling Sky,Nuia;Albar[deleted],Dwarven+Warsong Pala
    Aier -> Anthalon -> Retribution

75 is perfect

you people are greedy af

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    75 is perfect

you people are greedy af
    75 lp would be fine... if they got rid of the crap loot from it. Which is the general point of this thread. Some people don't want to burn an entire day's worth of labor and end up with a handful of bound hereafter stones for the cost.

hopefully, most of the alts will randomly dc, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    75 is perfect

you people are greedy af
    Nothing to do with greed, only value. The nly way the pumpkins were worth opening was if you got the jackpot drop. Otherwise it was a better value proposition to spend your labor normally. That's why the only people smashing pumpkins were alts or labor capped. Btw here is no lunarite o anything else in the drops to crash any market other than eco fuel, not exactly a thriving market anyway.
    Aranzeb - Eclectic Nation

Quote Originally Posted by luniz View Post
    Nothing to do with greed, only value. The nly way the pumpkins were worth opening was if you got the jackpot drop. Otherwise it was a better value proposition to spend your labor normally. That's why the only people smashing pumpkins were alts or labor capped. Btw here is no lunarite o anything else in the drops to crash any market other than eco fuel, not exactly a thriving market anyway.
    I agree.

If the event rewards you with a small fraction of what you could otherwise do with your time then there is no reason to do the event unless you just enjoy doing it. Some people like running around smashing boxes (ex. my 5 yr old) and would still enjoy the event even if the reward is trash. Most people do this kind of event for the reward.

That said, sometimes playtime is limited around holidays because of real life commitments so you can get away with a slightly lower reward for a real quick labor burn

Guess this is another event I won't be taking part in... Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinna View Post
    Or make it so that you can only smash a certain number of presents/pumpkins.
    Your common sense is not welcome here! Go away! Shoo!

They should make it 10 given that the loot table from last event was ♥♥♥♥. I used tons of my labor pots. Like 200 to 300. Got 5 duuns shards on like 3 toons. What ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast